Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious... Anyone see any custom made clothing for Nick's Winter Soldier outfit? I know I posted this once before but I upped the contrast on the picture to make the detail more visible... I would really like to display Nick with this. fury.jpg

Just got mine today... just opened it a couple minutes ago and about to set it up... I gotta say i'm much happier with the way this looks in hand compared to through pictures... no regrets from this purchase at all. love it.

Fury is definitely a good one and this might be the only version we get. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other elastic strap goes on his leg beneath the strap for the gun holster. I was not sure myself until I opened the instruction booklet. As far as the watch I have not used it since I had him posed with his jacket on. I thought you just remove the hand and slide the watch on.

Well.. quick turn around but I'm selling mine. Great figure but I've decided to stick with the more Superhero type characters instead of the more human type characters. This means I wont be getting Agent Coulson and I need to find a new home for Fury. $350 + shipping in the marketplace. Cheaper than I bought him for.

Last edited:
I just snagged Coulson, but I'm strongly debating on waiting to see if we get a new Nick Fury with the next Avengers. From what I've seen of online photos, I'm not totally sold on the head sculpt of the current one. It looks like Samuel L. Jackson, but something seems a little off. Like his head is too round or something? Not sure. But, I will be bummed if the next one doesn't come with the sweet jacket.

The only way I see them releasing a new Fury is if his wardrobe changes so I think this release will be your only shot at the jacket. With that said.. Go ahead and buy mine off me!

The only way I see them releasing a new Fury is if his wardrobe changes so I think this release will be your only shot at the jacket. With that said.. Go ahead and buy mine off me!

He had a couple different outfits in winter soldier... I was kinda upset we got another Black Widow but not a Nick with his office casual. Could have even made a post Hydra Fury without the eye patch and the salvation army clothing too.

I just snagged Coulson, but I'm strongly debating on waiting to see if we get a new Nick Fury with the next Avengers. From what I've seen of online photos, I'm not totally sold on the head sculpt of the current one. It looks like Samuel L. Jackson, but something seems a little off. Like his head is too round or something? Not sure. But, I will be bummed if the next one doesn't come with the sweet jacket.

It looks better in hand than it does in pictures... But I do agree that his cranium is a bit too wide for Sam Jackson.

He had a couple different outfits in winter soldier... I was kinda upset we got another Black Widow but not a Nick with his office casual. Could have even made a post Hydra Fury without the eye patch and the salvation army clothing too.

This is true. I think he has to have a bigger role in the movie for a figure to get made. All he really did was get shot in this movie. Hopefully he has a meaningful role in the next Avengers movie.

FURY ON SALE $300 - check Marketplace!

This is true. I think he has to have a bigger role in the movie for a figure to get made. All he really did was get shot in this movie. Hopefully he has a meaningful role in the next Avengers movie.

FURY ON SALE $300 - check Marketplace!

You still have him for sale.....there was a time he'd been snatched up quickly.....

I know right! What is going on? I need this dude to sell to buy an anniversary gift but Noooooooooooo! Lol

I put this one together a few days back using all original parts but a bootleg body. It has a Falcon neck(Better colour and texture), and of course the machine gun is a Sideshow one(The one in the holster is the proper Nick Fury one). I have the official HT Fury and a civilian one, but was slowing building up a stockpile of Fury bits to make another one.

F6A26F3C-F47F-4BBF-8285-DCC84D8FD99F.jpg

18108EEC-F0F1-49C5-9277-8BF9CA2152A8.jpg

817C2E75-E790-4A2F-A76B-267A806E45ED.jpg

2C09CC10-0C9E-4E50-8A17-87D2C83AF42F.jpg

8E77CEF2-1085-4868-96A9-C42A3FE81B30.jpg

4667EA0A-5342-4524-A76F-BD31BB042A40.jpg

B64A0101-A5D0-4F16-A5B3-1ED6BF99E866.jpg

Back