Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look who arrived today!

fury_zpscd9ffbf8.jpg

Yep, that case is awesome. So glad I took the plunge on this guy. He looks great on the shelf.

Anyone any ideas where I can pick one of these up fairly cheap or at the very least the awesome briefcase

I got him very cheap locally, below the original price. Only downside is that the box has some minor dents, but i can live with that. I'll be getting him torrow hopefully.

I got him very cheap locally, below the original price. Only downside is that the box has some minor dents, but i can live with that. I'll be getting him torrow hopefully.

I could live with that easily.
After deciding what I want to use to pose my figures, I leave everything else in the box and stick it in a cupboard.

I'm looking for a place to buy some good 1/6 scale weapons for Nick Fury and Black Widow. Modern stuff like a silenced MP7, VECTOR K10, or silenced pistols Black Widow and something like a SCAR-H for Fury. Anyone have any what places online are best to order something like this? Where did you all get yours?

So I just found Fury for $300 flat at a local shop. Aside from the Mark VII and the big green guy, he's the last one I need to complete the team. I know it's a lot of money but is it a good deal currently?

I'm debating on getting him or trying to snag a mech test Stark on the bay. I have a max bid of $350 right now which I'm sure will get surpassed.

Thoughts anyone?

So I just found Fury for $300 flat at a local shop. Aside from the Mark VII and the big green guy, he's the last one I need to complete the team. I know it's a lot of money but is it a good deal currently?

I'm debating on getting him or trying to snag a mech test Stark on the bay. I have a max bid of $350 right now which I'm sure will get surpassed.

Thoughts anyone?

If you plan on getting the entire Avengers team, I suggest you'd better grab Fury then. That's not a bad price since he's become very hard to come by.

Thoughts anyone?

You placed a bid on a live auction? Never do that. Wait till twenty seconds from the end and snipe in with a weird amount. Like $356.89. Never full dollar amounts. It means people who try and snipe themselves only get one shot.
Second, get Fury.
The Armour Test Tony is far superior to that shonky old Mech Test Tony and you still have time before that's released.

You placed a bid on a live auction? Never do that. Wait till twenty seconds from the end and snipe in with a weird amount. Like $356.89. Never full dollar amounts. It means people who try and snipe themselves only get one shot.
Second, get Fury.
The Armour Test Tony is far superior to that shonky old Mech Test Tony and you still have time before that's released.

exactly ^

I never understand bidding early on ebay, all it does is drive the price up, I see so many bidding wars with 5 days to go... so dumb

Back