Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to stop wasting time and ordered this last friday from BBTS. I cost myself money by not ordering sooner.

Finally, I have the Mark I 2.0! This was one figure which I really really wanted to own for a long time. I used to keenly follow (and bid) v1 eBay auctions but never could win because of the outrageous prices. Was very happy when 2.0 was announced and now I am a proud owner. :yess:

Had heard a lot of stories about him, but seriously, this figure really has some amazing details.

DSCN0747_zpsf54d83d7.jpg

I just received this figure today. After removing him from the box, I noticed that the left arm was very loose. I pushed it up and it seemed to go back into the socket and seems to be fine now. Does anyone else's have loose arms? His arm was so loose that it would have fallen completely off the figure if it didn't have the armor/wiring holding it on.

I should add that it was only the forearm portion that was loose, not the entire arm.

I just received this figure today. After removing him from the box, I noticed that the left arm was very loose. I pushed it up and it seemed to go back into the socket and seems to be fine now. Does anyone else's have loose arms? His arm was so loose that it would have fallen completely off the figure if it didn't have the armor/wiring holding it on.

I should add that it was only the forearm portion that was loose, not the entire arm.

Under all that armor is a standard TT body.. of which popping (on and off) elbows and knees of the TT body is allowed/standard.

Still kicking myself in the @$$ for not buying this in November for 200 at a CON, instead i got a Red Skull, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrah

Under all that armor is a standard TT body.. of which popping (on and off) elbows and knees of the TT body is allowed/standard.

Ya, I was just afraid that the peg or joint was broken. The peg is fine though, so I think it's all good. Thanks!

O when did this come out? Oh yeah, when I told myself I was going to stop buying hundred dollar figures lol. Of which hasnt happened

Wow, only substandard left and the price jumped up 30 bucks, ouch

I have seen people making posts listing the amount BBTS has left of a specific figure. How can I tell the number left in stock of a figure. I can't figure out how people are doing it.

I have seen people making posts listing the amount BBTS has left of a specific figure. How can I tell the number left in stock of a figure. I can't figure out how people are doing it.

Just add a ridiculous number "say 1000" into your cart and press the update cart button. It'll then reveal the remaining stock they have left.

Back