Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to snag one last week after receiving a Sideshow email. Got through the ordering page and when I clicked "proceed" I got a message saying they were out of stock. Got on live chat and was told they sold out in minutes. Bummed. :monkey2

Don't know if anyone is interested, but this Gentle Giant bust is currently 50% off:

https://www.shopafx.com/8-71810-00901-5.html

actionfigurexpress_2268_23097886

What do you guys think. I purchased both and plan on keeping only one. I like the 2.0 headsculpt and love the original body I I ended up swapping heads. Is this a bad idea?

Well, finally I have my first Hot Toys figure and the proper order .... the mark I, simply amazing.

jzmq.jpg

Well done!! Kosika, love your diorama. You got great skills & ideas. Nice jobs :goodpost:
It'll be more perfect if you add picture on the 2 glass panel to simulate Mark 1 come out from the cave. :wink1:

Just got this guy in the mail.

255 shipped. :D Sealed, but missing the outer plastic thingie. Box is immaculate so I'm fine with it.

ooDd7QB.jpg

I bought my brother one about a 8 months ago for that price on ebay for his birthday. It was my first Hot Toys. It was MIB. These things seem to sell for close to $300 ish now?

Nice figure... I just got this on eBay 269 shipped, not sure if that's a good deal but I had to have this awesome piece! Looked around for weeks and that's the best price I found for the 2.0 version so far

Nice figure... I just got this on eBay 269 shipped, not sure if that's a good deal but I had to have this awesome piece! Looked around for weeks and that's the best price I found for the 2.0 version so far

That is an EXCELLENT price, good find! Enjoy it, he is one of my most favorite figures for sure, an impressive bit of engineering and paintwork. I was lucky enough to win this via the Sideshow Pumpkin Carving Contest they hold each year for Spooktacular a couple years ago.

If you can look at it and have no regrets about buying it, then you know you got a good deal :lol

That really is a good deal you got too, congrats!

Oh wow thanks all! Can't wait to get it, refreshing my tracking like everyday, lol.. Up to 4 armors now so I guess it's time to look at the hall or armor

This is probably the only previously released Iron Man figures that I would like to own someday. I got a late start to Hot Toys collecting so missed most of the earlier Iron Man armors and really don't care to pay the ridiculous prices but I've always sort of liked the Mark I.

This is probably the only previously released Iron Man figures that I would like to own someday. I got a late start to Hot Toys collecting so missed most of the earlier Iron Man armors and really don't care to pay the ridiculous prices but I've always sort of liked the Mark I.

Someone here on the boards is selling one for 255 plus shipping. It's the first version, worth taking a look in the for sale/trade section

Someone here on the boards is selling one for 255 plus shipping. It's the first version, worth taking a look in the for sale/trade section
Yeah I did see that but I'd rather hold out for the 2.0 version personally. It just looks a lot better. Thanks for the info though anyways. :duff

Definitely one of the better figures HT put out. It was my first figure as well. Got it MIB like new for under $200, though that was over a year ago. Great figure.

Hey guys! I've always wanted to have this figure but came in too late as I wasn't into 1/6 yet when this came out for PO. A trusted seller at local group is offering me his MIB Mark 1 2.0 (like new and displayed in static pose inside a glass cabinet) for $250. Is that a good price? Can't seem to find how much the SRP was when it first came out.

Hey guys! I've always wanted to have this figure but came in too late as I wasn't into 1/6 yet when this came out for PO. A trusted seller at local group is offering me his MIB Mark 1 2.0 (like new and displayed in static pose inside a glass cabinet) for $250. Is that a good price? Can't seem to find how much the SRP was when it first came out.

Yes buy it now! Got my mib for 269 shipped, they are going for close to 400 on eBay. Great find

Back