Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhh madness!!!! That looks sweet!!!!!
I almost missed that just cause I can't keep up with all the threads anymore. Why can't I have even a tiny little bit of artistic talent :(

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Hey guys, do you guys have manufacturing defects where the lower part of the chest armor sticks out in front of the crotch armor plates. I notice some of the pictures posted here also have that problem. I just got a brand new one in the mail, and the lower chest armor sticks out so far that it nearly 1/3 of the crotch armor. Should I send this for a return?

Got mine in yesterday from bbts but sadly the butt flap was snapped off in the package. Waiting on a response from their CS so I can get it swapped out. Amazing figure, though. Really excited about it. Like it even more than the Iron Monger that came with it.
Snapped one of the hinges of the butt flap on my figure when I was showing it to my aunt. :slap
She thinks it's the coolest figures that she has seen amongst my collection (a meagre one!) :)
The flamethrower accessory is too heavy for my fig's arm. Won't be displaying him with it so I'm all ok.

Sorry to bump a message, but did anyone else have this problem?

Chest armor protruding in front of the crotch armor?? If this item can't be futzed, then I don't want to open it.....it will void my return with my evilbay seller.

Anybody have any experience with BBTS sub standard grade packaging? Is it totally beat up and torn or just a crease or dent here and there? I am thinking about picking this figure up from them but all they have is sub standard grade in stock.

Anybody have any experience with BBTS sub standard grade packaging? Is it totally beat up and torn or just a crease or dent here and there? I am thinking about picking this figure up from them but all they have is sub standard grade in stock.

Look at the overall grade they give the figure as each one should vary. Usually its just minor dings or scratches.

I've purchased some carded figures from them before under that great listing. They were still in a very good displayable condition.

Look at the overall grade they give the figure as each one should vary. Usually its just minor dings or scratches.

I've purchased some carded figures from them before under that great listing. They were still in a very good displayable condition.

Thanks for the input. I appreciate it. I went ahead and ordered one from them.

Wow, only substandard left and the price jumped up 30 bucks, ouch

Yep and they are down to five in stock now after I placed my order.

I would pick up a die cast version if hot toys were to do one. The mark 1 is my favorite suit!

A great suit indeed...but I'd fear just what kind of price tag that one would carry. Glad I have my mark 1 2.0...I'm not waiting for this to sell out and then have to sell my soul to add one into my collection.

Still my favorite IM...

...no matter how many new variations of the suit the movies and HT keep offering up, I always come back to the Mark 1.....

Even though I've had the 1.0, I needed this 2.0 for my completist collection. Kinda wish I pulled the trigger on this a week ago and could've saved $30. I purchased the second to last one on BBTS. Seems this is sold out mostly everywhere now and prices are beginning to rise. I definitely don't want to be paying $300+ for this if I sleep on it any longer.

Now if only I could pinpoint Avengers Mark VI and Mech Test Stark to fully complete the line.

Back