Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its Diecast...
it will be diecast, theres not debate over that.
It being diecast does not mean DC is guaranteed to stay. Its an easy reuse for them and the manufacturing process requires it to be diecast because it will cost HT's less money to re run the 42 template than it would if they had to redo the whole thing with new plastic molds... Look at Starboost, has every feature the diecast does except the weight... but the prices have closed in as well, the winner will be whatever is cheaper for HT's to produce basically

well if it is they can expect a lot of cancellations for the 43.... not everyone is going to rush to spend $600 on two Iron Man figures with all the other AOU figures coming as well and we still have yet to see so many others too

well if it is they can expect a lot of cancellations for the 43.... not everyone is going to rush to spend $600 on two Iron Man figures with all the other AOU figures coming as well and we still have yet to see so many others too

what is this referring to? mk 43 being diecast?

So far the only "leaked photo" of the "Mark 45" was that scan of the catalog for LEGO's AoU line, and I've lost track (and really didn't care much) if it was reliable/authentic :lol

So far the only "leaked photo" of the "Mark 45" was that scan of the catalog for LEGO's AoU line, and I've lost track (and really didn't care much) if it was reliable/authentic :lol

As far as i could tell from that it looked like the mk43 and it was just a translation error with roman numerals being mixed up. Just like when the same happened on the lego set for the mk 42 and people thought it was the mk 47 or 48.

Hello? Anyone home? I know it's been over 6 months. Hello?

Anyway, FINALLY picked this classic bad boy up brand new, should be here next week. Can't wait.

Hello? Anyone home? I know it's been over 6 months. Hello?

Anyway, FINALLY picked this classic bad boy up brand new, should be here next week. Can't wait.

You will be blown away by how detailed this figure is. My favorite iron man suit. Congrats and enjoy..:hi5:

And post pics. Lol

I really need one for my display but I won't spend more the $400 for it.

I totally get it. I found this early last year on ebay misb for 220 usd and I had to grab it. At that point I was just starting out and wasn't sure if I was going for all the armors. This was the figure that motivated me to try and get marks i-vii. I think you could find one mint for less than 400 on ebay. It's worth it trust me, lol.

There was one listed in the Classifieds section for $340 shipped and I contacted the seller letting him know I wanted it.

Once everything was finalized he sent me the total and it jumped to $410 shipped.

When I asked why he changed the price he said he checked eBay and increased the price accordingly.

There was one listed in the Classifieds section for $340 shipped and I contacted the seller letting him know I wanted it.

Once everything was finalized he sent me the total and it jumped to $410 shipped.

When I asked why he changed the price he said he checked eBay and increased the price accordingly.

That's dirty pool...not cool at all.

That's pretty low man. I hope you told the seller thanks, but no thanks.

"D!ck move Banner..."

That is about what I paid for mine, and I really don't regret it as it was at the top of my wants list, but that doesn't excuse the price change.
I assume as you said you still need this, you didn't buy? Did the seller update the price on the listing post? Just curious if they pull the same trick a lot...

He changed his ad and it sold.

It's a mute point now since I JUST bought one for $360 shipped from another member :)

Back