Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the acquisition! He is indeed a great figure, I really like him. I just picked him up myself a couple of weeks ago. He was also the only missing piece in my TFA collection.

I'm always on the edge of buying this guy but I'm either buying this guy or Coulson or DX12 Batman OR saving up for Vision and Pietro and the onslaught of Civil War figures....this hobby sucks sometimes. XD

14441643257681406151144.jpg
Time to unpacked, forgot I paid under $200 for this.

I just got mine with mint box shipper for $220. Guy even had an extra body and boots for the second set of clothes ! Total win

Great TFA set-up, dk! :clap

I recently acquired mine a few weeks ago on eBay slightly used at roughly $280, including shipping, and I thought that was a score.

Jesus, this guy was only $190 a retail. :( Wish I got him then but I wasn't committed to collecting Hot Toys, yet. XD

Yeah, I had hard time buying it, I bought it after it sold out at sideshow and was lucky to find a brand spanking new one on ebay for even cheaper.

I just got mine with mint box shipper for $220. Guy even had an extra body and boots for the second set of clothes ! Total win

Wow nice score!

Great TFA set-up, dk! :clap

I recently acquired mine a few weeks ago on eBay slightly used at roughly $280, including shipping, and I thought that was a score.

Thanks SS! I finally had some time today to set up my figures. That's still yet considered a fair price, it's an underrated figure.

Got mine a while back for $219 brand new. Almost didn't get this guy but I'm glad I did. :dance

Back