Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is showing free for us... But the guy has zero feedback, so I would be cautious of this one regardless.

Sallah

We all had zero feedback at one time...
It's showing as two sold, so i am watching.
He should get at least 2 positive feedback in the next week or two.
I just got my extra jacket and clothing set for Red Skull today, so i have my "bookends" complete.
But i could always use an extra, lol. Maybe Schmidt with the leather jacket on...

IMG_1529.jpg

I just bought my Red Skull at Long Beach Comic Con last weekend. I need to sift through this thread to figure out what needs to be done to get a 2nd figure out of him.

I have the red head and black trenchcoat displayed, but that Schmidt headsculpt is too awesome to just leave in the box.

I just bought my Red Skull at Long Beach Comic Con last weekend. I need to sift through this thread to figure out what needs to be done to get a 2nd figure out of him.

I have the red head and black trenchcoat displayed, but that Schmidt headsculpt is too awesome to just leave in the box.

I built both of my Red Skulls from parts bought on this forum.
I have less than $100 spent out for both of them.

I'm assuming all I need is a body, some boots and some appropriate hands. I may already have hands leftover from Deadpool that may work.

Which body works best? Can I get away with something less expensive than a TTM19?

I'm assuming all I need is a body, some boots and some appropriate hands. I may already have hands leftover from Deadpool that may work.

Which body works best? Can I get away with something less expensive than a TTM19?

Lol. Of course you can. As long as you have a stand, you can use any crummy body.
I bought two DiD bodies that came with the Michael Fassbender head. The bodies are truly hideous but under the suit you never see them. they accept HT wrist pegs, but you need to bust the neck and feet off to fit the Red Skull heads. Mine are only on display, but they can be posed.
Here's a link to see what the body looks like:
https://www.collectablekitbash.co.uk/DiD-WW1-Max-Nude-Figure-p/didmml-01.htm
Doesn't look pretty, but you are never going to see it...

I had this page open in Google Chrome last night in another tab when i closed down my browser, so when i opened up this morning, it opened automatically.
The price is BIN for $175 now... Wasn't it $150 yesterday?

HA! It sure was. Maybe the first two sold sold so quickly he decided to up the price of the other two. Then again, now that I think about it, why does he have FOUR of the same figure, all with no box? And zero feedback?

Hmmmmm.....

HA! It sure was. Maybe the first two sold sold so quickly he decided to up the price of the other two. Then again, now that I think about it, why does he have FOUR of the same figure, all with no box? And zero feedback?

Hmmmmm.....

He also has a few other nice items for sale, and NO items in his completed listings.
Surely if two have sold, wouldn't they be in the completed listings?

I think it's one of the best sculpts/paintjobs i have ever seen from HT.
I have four of the Schmidt headsculpts. And i have one sitting here on my desk all the time, next to a spare DX-02 PERS head. HT heads are the coolest little single display items.

Nice!! I was actually thinking of buying extra headsculpts just for display. Do you find good deals on them? Or does basically every reseller charge a lot for them?

Nice!! I was actually thinking of buying extra headsculpts just for display. Do you find good deals on them? Or does basically every reseller charge a lot for them?

Actually, when a figure is just available, there are usually guys on the forum here parting them out. You just need to keep an eye on the for sale part of the forum for people parting out a figure. I got all mine for roughly $45 apiece.
I have said this before, but i have two Red Skull figures and all in, they cost about $100 with me just buying up the parts cheaply here when they were available.

Back