Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to do a Peter Parker custom with the extra head sculpt. I'm guessing I should use the Hot Toys silm body but I'm not sure on clothes. Any suggestions?

The spidey suit body is on an Advance TT... OR Regular TTM21 now... If not too many layers, TTM21 or a narrow clone will do...

Trying some new poses. Trying to recreate this classic pose.
ypame7e7.jpg
pebunyqy.jpg
etuzyqan.jpg
8y4uzupe.jpg
bebybeju.jpg

Not wishing to cast my personal doubts, but are those lines on his sweater drawn on with a fine-tipped Magic Marker?

And I am sure that Sandman is going to sue his dentist...

Not for me, sorry.

Got an email from Marvel today - 25% off their entire store and free shipping. Code is MARVELPAL

They actually have this figure, and I put him in my cart and used the code - $157.46 shipped!

Link: Hot Toys Black Spiderman

Last edited:
Finally got the figure this morning via a straight trade from a fellow Irishman ( next day delivery, a rare thing for me in this hobby) love the figure!

put a flesh colored neck on him, I'd advice anyone displaying him maskless do the same, It looks way better.

Finally got the figure this morning via a straight trade from a fellow Irishman ( next day delivery, a rare thing for me in this hobby) love the figure!

put a flesh colored neck on him, I'd advice anyone displaying him maskless do the same, It looks way better.

I like what you did with sandman and spidey :hi5:

This is definitely one of my favorite HT releases. Looks great next to the Red and Blue Suit. I've got mine displayed together. :rock

Can anyone find the image from spiderman 3 where he is holding up two motorcycles? I think they were supposed to be taken by Eddie Brock in the movie but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Definitely thinking of picking this up. For the price it's definitely worth it. Will go great next to my TASM figure from Hot Toys once that comes in. thing is I would like to have the Tobey sculpt out on display but not on the suit body since want the mask head on it. So thinking of buying a true type body and finding as close as accurate clothes to make the Emo Tobey from the film. definitely would be fun and would look great. Sculpt is fantastic and would hate to keep it in the packaging. definitely picking this up very soon along with Man of Steel Superman. :clap:clap:clap

Definitely thinking of picking this up. For the price it's definitely worth it. Will go great next to my TASM figure from Hot Toys once that comes in. thing is I would like to have the Tobey sculpt out on display but not on the suit body since want the mask head on it. So thinking of buying a true type body and finding as close as accurate clothes to make the Emo Tobey from the film. definitely would be fun and would look great. Sculpt is fantastic and would hate to keep it in the packaging. definitely picking this up very soon along with Man of Steel Superman. :clap:clap:clap

It is a great addition to any collection.

It is a great addition to any collection.

I know it is. Awesome figure that's why I need to hurry up and get it. I'm looking into getting the separate body and clothes for the Tobey head to go on. Just having a hard time finding accurate or the closest to what he wore in the film.

Back