Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice finish to the review Clipper, guess you are planning a daredevil custom. Sorry to hear about your #%&*y deal, Your parker custom looks great, really like the shoes!!!

I've used GuoBei11 myself for all my figures with no issues so far, and actually recommended him to a lot of others on here. His service has been outstanding, so hopefully that continues.

Sorry to hear that your deal through him screwed up. I feel for you. I guess they always give you that "not enough profit" etc crap, but what else can you do I guess. Nice review, and good luck with your next purchase!

I just ordered a regular blacksuit spidy, I will be making a custom parker with the tobey head. What body do you guys think will be the best to use, the narrow tt, advanced tt, or muscle tt?

7324268364_8d97542448_c.jpg

I get so angry when I see snowboarding Goblin! :gah:

I think I know the answer to this already but I'm guessing you can't have Spiderman set up on the Sandman base on a standard detolf shelf? Am I right in guessing Spiderman ends up being too high up?

will have mine paid off as soon as it drops here in the uk...can't wait to get this, i missed out on the red spidey as i wasn't into collecting then, so i've jumped on the chance to get this guy.

Im guessing with sandman and spidey set together this is well over 20'' tall?

I think I know the answer to this already but I'm guessing you can't have Spiderman set up on the Sandman base on a standard detolf shelf? Am I right in guessing Spiderman ends up being too high up?

It will fit but you need to have him in the right pose, see pic below.

3A04C8DA-orig.jpg

Look at the pic I found in the other SM thread, you can still have Spidey and Sandman fighting in the Detolf, but you are kinda limited!

spidey1.jpg

Just secured me an exclusive one of these babies, sourced from my local supplier. Price at £200 (a fraction under $310) complete, which when you consider that it's the exclusive (which SSC do not seem to offer to us UK residents) plus the cost of getting one in from places like Forbidden Planet or even a US site - with all the subsequent import taxes - would be considerably more...I am very happy with this price indeed.

Plus the supplier is a friend and I have no problem pushing a bit of business his way in the hard times.

Back