Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Just have a quick question for those of you who ordered from sideshow...sorry for sounding dumb but I usually get my HT's from ebay or toys2...anyhow, if I ordered this from sideshow would I get it right away? I saw a few pages back something about split shipments if you ordered after a certain date and I was wondering if i'd have to wait to get him? Also thought I read something about the exclusive (the one I want) and the regular shipping at different times

ok cool just ordered mine...so pumped!!

It still says "pre-order" though, but they're actually in stock right?

If you just ordered it now, and they are doing split shipments, then you're going to be in the later shipment, not this one. Those that pre-ordered this when it was first offered will be the ones getting the first shipment. But if its just one shipment, then you should be OK.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

If you just ordered it now, and they are doing split shipments, then you're going to be in the later shipment, not this one. Those that pre-ordered this when it was first offered will be the ones getting the first shipment. But if its just one shipment, then you should be OK.

I think with the cancellations in this thread he might be included in the 1st shipment.

I hope so! I tried doing the live chat so I could ask but they never answered me (it was during the hours of operation too) . I saw a few pages back that somebody posted the second shipment is between April and June...that would suck having to wait that long.

You wouldn't have had to if you just pre-ordered it when it was first offered :dunno

You wouldn't have had to if you just pre-ordered it when it was first offered :dunno

hindsight2.jpg

Sideshow told me they were getting exclusive version in only 1st..The regular version later on...I'm glad i ordered xclusive rt away ..only couple more weeks until i can pay off early.......:impatient::yess:

OK for those who got this already,what was the weight on the UPS notification? Was it 7 pounds? I have something coming from SSC on Friday and I wonder if it's Black Spidey!?!

I got my notice tonight too, and its 7 pounds.

What did the newsletter say about split EXCLUSIVE shipments?

(already know the reg comes may 2nd)

Got my notice today aswell, wonder if they will make a venom, if they do they can leave out the unmasked head.

just got him in. so awesome. but the base does get top heavy . feels like can tip over easy.

PICT2621.jpg

PICT2620.jpg

PICT2619.jpg

May be a YouTube clip of it but I just don't remember black spidey fighting the sandman. Maybe I just tried to forget as much of that film as I possibly could.

Last edited:

Yea I think red blue spidery fought sandman

Anyone plan on using actual sand for sandman? if so please take pics in the sand of sandman and spidey....nice pics sir..

you should post more with goblin,spidey fighting please.....

the black suit looks killer in hand. I can't wait til thursday when mine arrives. great pics ruben

Back