Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

I am not big on displaying the human head with the costume but in this case Parker sculpt all the way.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Between Luka and OMG, does Hot Toys even need to have an in house photgrapher? That likeness is one of their best yet.

^^^

They are both better than any HT photographer imo.

020102rfyfxrqxrjq3xw5z.jpg

:thud:

Eyes remind me a lot of Superman's.

I am not big on displaying the human head with the costume but in this case Parker sculpt all the way.

That's the only way to display this IMO.

And i think it will be much better than displaying a "good" Tobey/Parker HS that would come with another version. He looks great in this style.

One of my fave pics
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...n-3-black-suit-version-photo-review-luka.html

020115xb94cw7ftrpgtt48.jpg

I'm still praying they do a battle damaged version, preferably based off the final battle from the first spider-man. Seeing how well they nailed this portrait makes me drool at the thought of seeing a tattered spidey mask wrapped around it!

I'm still praying they do a battle damaged version, preferably based off the final battle from the first spider-man. Seeing how well they nailed this portrait makes me drool at the thought of seeing a tattered spidey mask wrapped around it!

If they were to, i'd want the mask glued to his face to keep the illusion looking right

Yeah, the mask would most likely be sculpted on the face.

I would like a battle damaged version myself, but would be nice if they made an accessorie suit like they did with the stark suit, where it would come with a camera and daily bugle paper with the street clothes he wore in the film. I know it would be fairly easy to bash but hot toys could really capitalize on the custom market that so many use there truetype bodys for by making sets like this for figures that would not sell as an mms. They could throw in a head sculpt and sell the set for 80-100 bucks, or just release more truetypes with actor likenesses to coinside with the release of clothing sets.

Hopefully mine ships out today or tomorrow!

Got mine delivered from Sideshow today.

:gah:
I haven't even gotten a shipping e-mail from SSC yet,just that it was being charged.
Congrats on getting yours though,you posting pics soon?

Same here, I expect a shipping notice today though.

Just have a quick question for those of you who ordered from sideshow...sorry for sounding dumb but I usually get my HT's from ebay or toys2...anyhow, if I ordered this from sideshow would I get it right away? I saw a few pages back something about split shipments if you ordered after a certain date and I was wondering if i'd have to wait to get him? Also thought I read something about the exclusive (the one I want) and the regular shipping at different times

Just have a quick question for those of you who ordered from sideshow...sorry for sounding dumb but I usually get my HT's from ebay or toys2...anyhow, if I ordered this from sideshow would I get it right away? I saw a few pages back something about split shipments if you ordered after a certain date and I was wondering if i'd have to wait to get him? Also thought I read something about the exclusive (the one I want) and the regular shipping at different times

Usually the exclusive edition ships first.
I pre-ordered it and they were processing it this past Friday.
I hope to get a shipping e-mail later today.

:gah:
I haven't even gotten a shipping e-mail from SSC yet,just that it was being charged.
Congrats on getting yours though,you posting pics soon?

It's waiting for me at the depot so I'll have to pick it up after work. Hopefully I can snap some pics in the evening.

ok cool just ordered mine...so pumped!!

It still says "pre-order" though, but they're actually in stock right?

I have not been charged yet. (just ordered the weekend though)
I wouldn't really worry about split shipments with cancellations and all. Then again who knows how many they got.

Last edited:
Back