Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really??? The ASM is even more poseable? I didn't even think that was possible. That's awesome!

Not he best example, but
943c67b43be7d9f0e03cbf6e6df2b417.jpg

Vs
F6003E0E-D46B-48E2-BB1C-92259E518D95.jpg

Black spideys legs don't go as high nor does his ab crunch down as far

I just noted a member has a Black Suit Ex. SM3 suit and a Red/Blue SM3 in the For Sale section, for those interested!

good news and bad news on this suit
held the pose above(jumping over sandman) for days and no wrinkling at all

bad news is, a small hole has developed on the back of his suit, right underneath the rubber of his waist

anyone else get a small hole? anyway to repair?

good news and bad news on this suit
held the pose above(jumping over sandman) for days and no wrinkling at all

bad news is, a small hole has developed on the back of his suit, right underneath the rubber of his waist

anyone else get a small hole? anyway to repair?

You think was due to the stress on the suit from the pose????

You think was due to the stress on the suit from the pose????
Yes, I went back and put him in the pose, the stress is on the seam that started to untie
I didn't think it was that crazy of a pose and wouldn't expect a suit tear from it
But, I am new to 1/6th collecting so maybe I don't know some limitations

Yes, I went back and put him in the pose, the stress is on the seam that started to untie
I didn't think it was that crazy of a pose and wouldn't expect a suit tear from it

That sucks. Sorry to hear.

I will take note, and NOT do that. The pose was awesome though.

Not he best example, but
943c67b43be7d9f0e03cbf6e6df2b417.jpg

Vs
F6003E0E-D46B-48E2-BB1C-92259E518D95.jpg

Black spideys legs don't go as high nor does his ab crunch down as far

Black Spideys legs can stretch way higher than that!:lol

Interesting Ive been super posing this figure for the last 3 weeks and my suit has held up surprisingly well. In fact I wasnt really comfortable with extreme poses until I got this second Spidey. After seeing how posable the ASM suit/figure was I felt like comparing the blk suit. I also saw your post saying the ASM suit left imperfections after some poses you used and I wanted to see if the blk suit would also. Ill have to post some pics of the poses I came up with,I left Spidey in each pose for a week. Suit is still good as new. But anways there are always QC issues with these figures Ive learned:( If its on the seam you could run some black thread through it and seal it back up...

Black Spideys legs can stretch way higher than that!:lol

Interesting Ive been super posing this figure for the last 3 weeks and my suit has held up surprisingly well. In fact I wasnt really comfortable with extreme poses until I got this second Spidey. After seeing how posable the ASM suit/figure was I felt like comparing the blk suit. I also saw your post saying the ASM suit left imperfections after some poses you used and I wanted to see if the blk suit would also. Ill have to post some pics of the poses I came up with,I left Spidey in each pose for a week. Suit is still good as new. But anways there are always QC issues with these figures Ive learned:( If its on the seam you could run some black thread through it and seal it back up...

So you've got two ASMs?!? Or are you referring to the second Spidey as the ASM one?

Sorry wasnt clear I have two Black Spidey and one Red/Blue Spidey from Spiderman 3. Havent picked up the ASM suit yet. But going off peoples ASM pics on here,Ive been putting one of my black suits through the paces and seeing if I could achieve the same poses.

Sorry wasnt clear I have two Black Spidey and one Red/Blue Spidey from Spiderman 3. Havent picked up the ASM suit yet. But going off peoples ASM pics on here,Ive been putting one of my black suits through the paces and seeing if I could achieve the same poses.

AH! Got ya. Sounds like an awesome collection. And obviously, you plan on getting the ASM release?

Ive been hesitant because of all shoulder issues but yeah I will eventually pick him up. Def gonna pick up two ASM2 suits though,its strongly becoming my favorite modern Spiderman look.

Here are the poses I mentioned. Left Spidey in most of the poses for a week or more each and the suit is still perfect. Id try and go for a whole month be I cant keep my hands off of him,just too much fun to pose.

jBV1xm9McJ1At.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jboAaCIE8qJ92d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jNyX81uF3RhAW.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jblYKqiuxxUSRy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jw9eADCsV54Z3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jfUqOYn1qrAAv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Great pics Furyan. Ordered the red and blue yesterday and i imagine it won't be long before i get the black. Have you got any pictures of the two together?

I can't get into the ASM suit no matter how hard i try. It's just not the Spidey i know. The ASM 2 suit will be a must though.

Great pics Furyan. Ordered the red and blue yesterday and i imagine it won't be long before i get the black. Have you got any pictures of the two together?

I can't get into the ASM suit no matter how hard i try. It's just not the Spidey i know. The ASM 2 suit will be a must though.

Thanks! I dont have any pics of the two as the RnB is in storage at the moment,with most of my figures. No space to display yet:( I know there are afair amount floating around in the SM3 threads though. Congratz on the RnB pickup,killer figure for sure!

Back