Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Thats some size of tv, joebizz!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Yes! BBTS is shipping preorders! Pretty fast for them, I expected a much longer wait.

Damn man I really want a Spidey to do the classic upside down pose.

i don't suppose there's a somewhat easy way to get this suit off. i'd like to sand his pecs down a little. would the seam in the back have to be cut and resewed?

i don't suppose there's a somewhat easy way to get this suit off. i'd like to sand his pecs down a little. would the seam in the back have to be cut and resewed?

:dunno:horror:panic:

I got mine today, so far so good. Was anyone else's HT box wrapped in clear plastic instead of the thin paper?

I got mine today, so far so good. Was anyone else's HT box wrapped in clear plastic instead of the thin paper?

mine was. i thought that was odd but cool. alot easier to put back in the box instead of paper sliding off

If you want your display to have more presence buy this guy. He makes any display pop and automatically the testosterone levels rise. (I'm awaiting a new stand then i'll take some new pics)

018.jpg

036.jpg

At long last mine came today! I'm a huge raimi spidey fanboy, but bias aside this is a fantastic piece! Beats the red/blue by leaps and bounds, and the sandman base is just too cool...only gripe is I wish it looked more like thomas hayden church, but it still brings great shelf presence! Careful though when you switch heads, I was pulling the mask head off and the whole neck piece came with it...fixed it without any damage but it was a pain to get back in and it made me nervous for the webbing. Tobey sculpt is top notch, can't stop looking at it! C'mon HT, bring on Venom!

Got mine today! So impressed with this fig! Black spidey has always been my favorite costume... And k still can't shake wanting to see the spider painted white..hmmmm

Just got em and he's such a fun figure.
DSC01490.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01475.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01517.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01520.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01531.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01543.jpg
[/IMG]

At long last mine came today! I'm a huge raimi spidey fanboy, but bias aside this is a fantastic piece! Beats the red/blue by leaps and bounds, and the sandman base is just too cool...only gripe is I wish it looked more like thomas hayden church, but it still brings great shelf presence! Careful though when you switch heads, I was pulling the mask head off and the whole neck piece came with it...fixed it without any damage but it was a pain to get back in and it made me nervous for the webbing. Tobey sculpt is top notch, can't stop looking at it! C'mon HT, bring on Venom!

Yeah I had the same issue with the neck post popping out. It took me forever to get it back into the suit lol.

Great figure and I'm really impressed by it!

Got my shipping notice. Will be here Tuesday but unfortunately I wont.
:(
Won't be able to get my hands on this guy till the 26th. Ahh!

bspidey2.jpg

bspidey4.jpg

bspidey6.jpg

bspidey9.jpg

A few pics of spidey........:rock:rock:rock

Cool figure. I haven't even taken the base out yet but it looks good in the box. :lol

This spidey is realy fun to pose so fun hard to choose a pose.....I realy hope to get a second spidey suit for the tobey hs ..I love the texture of suit very flexible and amazing almost any pose he can do...A all around AMAZING SPIDERMAN love the box and lots of extras.........

Is there a Tobey sculpt with it? :huh Too much stuff in the box. I didn't even notice. :lol

Back