Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Finally got the sun pointed in the right moment. Here's my modified pose! sorry to keep using the Tobey head, but it brings life to the piece!
IMG_3072.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

Btw I like using the R&B base as well
IMG_2986.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic but i'm just showing my R&B spidey with my Black spideys sandman stand and thats the way ill have him forever
415424_3842254815554_1253595064_3474350_1588207358_o.jpg

nice! but black spiderman in the back of cabinet. i like how u got it like the movie with rb spidy with new goblin fighting sandman. is that in a display from ikea?

Checked my order status and it says my exclusive is shipping soon, which means within 72 hours according to their site...hoping that's right!

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic but i'm just showing my R&B spidey with my Black spideys sandman stand and thats the way ill have him forever
415424_3842254815554_1253595064_3474350_1588207358_o.jpg

I am looking for a r&b Spidey to battle Sandman. The base and Petey sculpt is too awesome not to display but I don't like Petey battling Sandman.

Damn, that neck seam is every bit as ugly as I thought it would be. PP head is the way to go with this figure.

It's not as bad as it seems Mags, with some positioning and futzing it's still great, but the Tobey sculpt in my opinion takes it to another impressive level of detail for the piece.
IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

Oscorp nice pose indeed! :clap

Last edited:

do you think we'll get another red and blue with BD sculpt? or from Spider-Man 2? (I sold my red HT..wasn't that thrilled with it. This one is much better due to the sculpt though,takes it to another level.)

do you think we'll get another red and blue with BD sculpt? or from Spider-Man 2? (I sold my red HT..wasn't that thrilled with it. This one is much better due to the sculpt though,takes it to another level.)

Yes, at first I wasn't sure, but now that I see that we are getting another terminator t-2 and Batman Returns, I'm sure they'll make a deluxe Spider-man or Spider-man 2 (probably have BD and PERS):lecture

I personally want it to be Spider-man 2, because it was my favorite of the 3 films, plus HTs can take the ideas from the black version, like the Tobey HS and make the Red and Blue pattern glossy and shiny.

If they made a New Goblin, I can't see why they wouldn't do a Green Goblin or Doc Ock.

The suit in Spidey 2 looked the best out of the 3 movies also.

Last edited:

With Spidey on it?!

With Spidey on it?!

Good question. I am waiting for a r&b Spidey to pose with Sandman, I haven't put black suit with Sandman. The black version is in a separate shelf with Petey sculpt.

I think it would be a tight squeeze on one shelf with Spidey attached. I have a different set up using Goblin's base alongside Sandman waiting on r&b Spidey.

I'm thinking I might buy an extra black Spiderman head. I'll unglue the mask off the head and just have Peter holding the Mask in one of his hands. What do you guys think?

Back