Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Think they already mentioned Venom in a magazine!

nice pose!

6971034152_6847d7c070_c.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

I need to pick up a red & blue one soon to pose with Sandman so I can pose black suit with Petey sculpt....:monkey5

Base really does look fantastic

um WOW NICE pics ..The head sculpt look's AWESOME...I wasnt gonna even thinking of using head on the black suit .I was thinking just a kitbash photographer parker but might have to buy 2 now.......very cool pics...:clap

6969941758_d9af846763_b.jpg

this one was on fb earlier ..very cool..

IMO I'm going to Display him more with the Toby HS!
IMG_3025.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

pics are awesome. this figure is amazing. I loved the outfit

Last edited:

Mine will be here today or tomorrow depending on mail

I'm glad to see the in hand pics. I'm glad I passed on him now. I just don't dig it. I do dig the separate head that isn't one cloth piece. I wish they had done that on Red and Blue spidey, his head would have looked alot better...but I still like the R and B version I have.

To all those who are digging the black suited version I'm happy for you and Congrats to you on getting him, but I just don't like how he turned out, plus I didn't dig the suit that much in the movie.

I am looking very forward to seeing what HT will do with the new look from Amazing SM.

:exactly: IMO, what makes it stick out than the R&B version is the shine from the texture of the suit, not just the webbing but when you get it in your hands, you can see that although it's dark in nature, the suit's texture and detail really stick out more.

I'm not kidding, when you see both together, the red pattern is more flat and duller to the suit's design.

It doesn't surprise me that HT's looked over the red version and realized that they made the pattern a little flat, Which makes no sense, because you can clearly see in the films, the red really shines or maybe they redid the texture on the black version, because since it's appearance is obviously dark and black to the naked eye, it would be hard to see the pattern of the suit.
:dunno

Don't get me wrong the red version is still by far the best sculpt to the movie as any figure has been depicted from the film to this day.

But, when you get this version in your hands, you'd be amazed of how HTs took a great concept and surpassed it. :lecture

You won't be disappointed

Mine will be here today or tomorrow depending on mail

Cool! I should've gone the ebay route with mine too. I'm in the second shipment almost another month out. Unless I decide to preorder very early I think this'll be the last late preorder from SS for me.

Yeah i hear ya, it's just the ex is not important to me at all. Cancel and go ebay locally if you can get the same price.

Got him a few minutes ago:yess: Woe this is a big azz box! I'm considering picking up a non-exclusive down the road. Spidy is my favorate marvel superhero.

Yeah i hear ya, it's just the ex is not important to me at all. Cancel and go ebay locally if you can get the same price.

I would but I used rewards points on him so I'll be waiting it out. That is unless I just buy a second if one pops up on ebay for retail. :)

This one looked good to me when it was first shown but wasn't a must have like Jack Joker. Now after seeing all the pics and how awesome it turned out it has become a must have.

Back