Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think darkmoon just means the scale is way off, not that the helmet isn't cobbled together.

iOWlaWw.jpg

The figure does feels bobble headed with the helmet on.

Yes,
It's not like in the movie where the mask fit properly in human body..

Noland developed his weapon and armor it self mixed from human technology and predator technology..

All about noland background can read in wikipedia like a mention in my previous post

I think darkmoon just means the scale is way off, not that the helmet isn't cobbled together.

The figure does feels bobble headed with the helmet on.

At first I thought of that, too, but then I asked him this:
Maybe because it seems that in the movie it's supposed to be a fallen Predator's mask salvaged by Noland for his personal use?

And he replied with this:
I don't think so

If darkmoon was referring to the scale of the 1/6 mask vs that of the movie prop, why did he not make it clear if I didn't get what he meant the first time?

Then he gave me this:
About noland you should check this link ;)

https://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Ronald_Noland

Which only stated the same thing I said, that is Noland salvaged the mask and his armory from other Predators.

Oh well. No sense arguing over this. :wave

LOL MY BAD!

I swear I didn't see the "1/6 human part" I would even go as far as asking if you edited your first post! But nah, I'm sorry about all the mess man.

Darn I need some sleep :rotfl

Nope i didn't edit my post dude,
You just missed that one in the first place :lol

I caved and paid 130 shipped via SAL last month. Just picked it up from the PO today and wow worth every penny. Like everyone else I really didn't care for the character but he's dirt cheap and I needed him to complete my HT Predators collection. I have to say as a figure this guy is impressive.

Good too see this forum again. I have been on the fence with Noland and still am 8). I have seen Noland displayed at a collectable store. My eyes went right by Catwoman (boring as ****), Bruce Willis, Snake Eyes and a few other, but it stopped at Noland. Great looking figure but I know that I would regret spending the $130+ on this figure when a iconic figure comes down the pipe line. I have saved money by putting the brakes in purchasing Barney Ross, Avatar and Noland and I am OK with it!!!

Makes sense if you're just buying Iconic figures I guess. To me he was cheap, I am a Predator nut, he looks amazing... no brainer.

some ebay seller he's suppose own a toy from the Philippines but the figure was sent from Singapore. Communication was brutal and the tracking number didn't work... it took nearly a month to arrive but I guess its worth it for 130 shipped.

this guy is freaking discounted like crazy. today i just picked him up for 110 usd from local toy store. it could have been cheaper i am sure if i haggled, but i didnt.

Got this guy during the Spooktacular for $125 ca tax and free ship! Lowest priced Hot Toys I have ever paid for!

Got this guy during the Spooktacular for $125 ca tax and free ship! Lowest priced Hot Toys I have ever paid for!

I kinda regret not getting him at that price, but he was kinda a **** in the movie :wink1: but oh well for whoever got him congrats and I hope he's great I'll never know till they lower him to that price again :(

Back