Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those last pics look great. Actually considering ordering this..but that price is crazy. Like HT isn't rich enough.
Also, I'm seeing more of that Asian look in him..

Oh, and hopefully all the Predators haters that are just in here to troll burn in hell for all eternity. :peace

Are Captain America, Babydoll and Spider-Man not high-end? cos they cost same for production and cost less for the customer. What reason is there for this to cost more than them?
why do you think this figure would cost the same to make as other figures? it definitely has more accessories and probably a larger base body than the ones you mentioned. and labor costs in Asia are constantly going up. also, it's not just production costs, the dollar fluctuates too.

why are you even interested in this hobby if you think collectible market prices aren't fair? there's a reason you can't get these at walmart.

Fatburn always wins! There's no stopping him.:panic:
He begs to differ..

nimrod_antal_19021.jpg

kinda doubt it, it's almost 4th quarter. i get the impression HT is investing in ramping up their production schedules and we'll get even more next year.

I would be surprised if we see any other figures from this movie, were any others hinted at? I was pleasantly surprised at Noland, it was one of those I-believe-it-when-I-see-it rumors. I think this is a very cool and unusual figure load with accessories that will add variety to the collection.

kinda doubt it, it's almost 4th quarter. i get the impression HT is investing in ramping up their production schedules and we'll get even more next year.

I would be surprised if we see any other figures from this movie, were any others hinted at? I was pleasantly surprised at Noland, it was one of those I-believe-it-when-I-see-it rumors. I think this is a very cool and unusual figure load with accessories that will add variety to the collection.

I was hoping for another Predator but they seem to have all been covered.

some of you complain he wasnt that good/memorable/important in the movie....well, you effin forget those lost preds only got SECONDS screen time, no speaking parts.

...so what if the movie sucked, he looks great. that pretty much goes for ghostrider, forgettable movie but great costume design.

i like him better than those allegedly superpreds.

:lol

Hi guys! I'm new here but old to the hobby.
I've just pre-ordered Noland that will go with Tracker in a diorama-ish pose to simulate his dying moments. :yess:
Berserker will go with Royce and the Classic once he arrives. :dance
Now to see HT make Hanzo for a swordfight recreation with my Falconer. :pray:

we only got 2 (really, 1.5 since one didn't have the likeness) characters from the first Predator movie. and those guys are way more popular. i'm thinking HT is pretty much done with this movie after Noland.

Wasn't the rescue team from the original Predator, a cost of likeness issue for HT? I thought certain actors (Carl Weathers & Jesse Ventura) wanted huge amounts of cash for their likeness and HT opted not to pay.
I also think Noland has some interesting accessories which is what made me enjoy the character in the movie, that makes producing the figure interesting as well. The other figures/characters in the movie are more generic IMO and seem closer to a general 1/6 military figure. HT always strikes me as the 1/6 producer that prefers (at least recently) to do the Sci-Fi/fantasy figures with unique sculpts and equipment/accessories.

Just finished watching the film for the first time.

I loved it, the choice for Noland is very wrong. isabelle the
Sniper would've been the obvious choice after Royce, then one or two of the squad and then Noland.

It's only cos Noland ia the mosy visually unique that he is being made.

I was hoping for another Predator but they seem to have all been covered.
there's still like 5 more lost preds from the end of P2 they need to make. maybe if that's all they focus on next year we can get them all knocked out in a year. i'm tired of this one-pred-a-year-i-actually-want business. after all the lost preds are made, i'll be done collecting 1:6 preds altogether unless HT starts doing remakes. there's several preds that had like a second of screentime in the AVP movies they never made, but i refuse to own any merchandise from them.

some of you complain he wasnt that good/memorable/important in the movie....well, you effin forget those lost preds only got SECONDS screen time, no speaking parts.

...so what if the movie sucked, he looks great. that pretty much goes for ghostrider, forgettable movie but great costume design.

i like him better than those allegedly superpreds.

:lol

Good point, I actually like a lot the figure and it's something a bit different than the usual predator figures and humans. Yes, there's Machiko, but she's something else as well (and perfect! One of my favorite figures ever). The only thing I don't like about Noland's figure is the price, but I'm waiting to see the price on OSB.

Hmm, everyone is forgetting about the creatures from the cages. Do you think HT will do it? Not that I want it, I'm just wondering.

Back