Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JUST ANNOUNCED!

01_CaptainAmerica_1680x1050.jpg

Not really, but one can dream right?

Seeing the rescue version's headsculpt in hand really shames the FA headsculpt. Its terrible. What a shame.

I just received my Cap off eBay for $160. He's worth every penny. Really outstanding figure, my only gripes are his stiff arms the fact that I can't seem to get his left hand back onto his arm while holding the shield (which I'm extremely careful not to scratch too early). The likeness issue many people have pointed out isn't a problem in-hand, I think he looks amazing overall.

Now, to not lose all will power and order the Rescue Version and Red Skull...

Yes. Great figure. One of my absolute favs. Great movie too. Must have seen it a dozen times. Just something about it. Very well made. I wasn't a Cap fan till the movie but now I'm on the bandwagon.

Yes. Great figure. One of my absolute favs. Great movie too. Must have seen it a dozen times. Just something about it. Very well made. I wasn't a Cap fan till the movie but now I'm on the bandwagon.

:exactly::exactly: Same here. I honestly wasn't an Avengers fan. I grew up on X-Men comics.

Back