Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shots mate!

I just watched The Avengers last night, & now that I've seen Cap running around in his new suit properly on screen - I love the soldier suit even more now.

You honestly can't beat it. :)

Some pics ...... :wink1:

ca3nn.jpg

ca2s.jpg

ca1s.jpg

Thx, Jim.
Already changed to the long pegs.
Now the pants fit way better and the belt on the other hand too.
Love the electroplated shield to death...
:yess:

Yeah, I was wondering if you were going to do the long foot pegs and wondering if it makes a huge difference.

I still need to get my fig out of the box still. :slap

Thx, Jim.
Already changed to the long pegs.
Now the pants fit way better and the belt on the other hand too.
Love the electroplated shield to death...
:yess:

Long pegs? Tose extras you got to buy? Or are those the little extra thingies that Came in the package?

I think its going to be awesome to see a progression of Cap figures from TFA to Avengers, and Cap 2. I hope at some point they stop changing his suit though.

Long pegs? Tose extras you got to buy? Or are those the little extra thingies that Came in the package?

The long pecs should of been included in the box. Mine didn't come in the box for some reason and I had to have SSC send me them. That's where I ordered my figure from, so I didn't have to go out and buy them.

The long pecs should of been included in the box. Mine didn't come in the box for some reason and I had to have SSC send me them. That's where I ordered my figure from, so I didn't have to go out and buy them.

Exactly, mine were in the box too.
I snapped Cap from german ebay.
Dafuq knows why he sold him.

:slap:cuckoo:

Mine were, too. I wonder how an amalgamation would look like. TFA Cap with Avengers Cap's boots, belt and gloves.

Quick question for those who have this: Can the star on the chest of the jacket be removed without damaging the jacket?

Back