Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there are plastic pegs that go into the fabric. Like plastic rivets. Would come off but I think there will be holes in the fabric.

Hi Everyone,

I have the TFA Caps figure for a pretty long time but this slanted star on the arm has always been bugging me but I have never been able to adjust it to fit straight.

Any folks here have a similar problem with their figure and manage to solve it? is the Star on the arm removable to be adjusted? Thanks. :pray:

Caps.jpg

Just went to go order Cap on sideshow and now he's sold out. I could have sworn he was still in stock yesterday :monkey2

Just went to go order Cap on sideshow and now he's sold out. I could have sworn he was still in stock yesterday :monkey2

This is funny as hell because the people at Sideshow told me that they wouldn't sell out a day or so ago. Bad luck man. Hope you get one.

That and all the people who never bought the FA:CA who were hoping the movie would help them like the new suit more but didin't. :rotfl

Ha that's pretty much the group I fell into. I was hoping after watching the Avengers i'd warm up to the new suit even tho I didn't like how it looked so far in pictures but I just can't bring myself to buy the new suit.

FA Cap's suit is just so much better aesthetically, and its my favorite of all the Avenger characters individual movies so might as well get it.

This is funny as hell because the people at Sideshow told me that they wouldn't sell out a day or so ago. Bad luck man. Hope you get one.

I really thought they wouldn't sell out, its been up forever and he really isn't in much demand. Oh well, what can you do :dunno

Back