Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went to go order Cap on sideshow and now he's sold out. I could have sworn he was still in stock yesterday :monkey2

I'm surprised at how quickly he's sold out at several sites I normally peruse when he was just in stock a few days ago: RazorsEdge, AlterEgo, DarkFigures..all gone.

I just ordered him from BBTS and used some store credit I had.

I'm surprised at how quickly he's sold out at several sites I normally peruse when he was just in stock a few days ago: RazorsEdge, AlterEgo, DarkFigures..all gone.

I think everyone did the same thing once they saw the new Avengers Cap... ordered this version.

I ran and got mine on Ebay for a reasonable price as soon as I noticed he had sold out on Sideshow. Looks like I took the leap at just the right time.

I'm waiting on a good Steve Rogers HS so I can finish this guy, plus more work on his uniform but you get the idea.

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

wow that looks great. Mind sharing were you got the uniform? PM :wave

Jumped on this from another member for a great price recently myself. Looks like it's just about to get hot on the after market.

Nothing more than what's been discussed in the dedicated thread for it. Just that HT still plan on it at some point, possibly as some sort of exclusive.

I ran and got mine on Ebay for a reasonable price as soon as I noticed he had sold out on Sideshow. Looks like I took the leap at just the right time.

I kept waiting. Glad I ordered when I did. I put the Avengers version on pre-order as well. I'd like to collect each of the versions HT releases. I'm on a CA kick right now.

I kept waiting. Glad I ordered when I did. I put the Avengers version on pre-order as well. I'd like to collect each of the versions HT releases. I'm on a CA kick right now.

With the USO/Rescue version, this, and Avengers Cap, it's going to make a pretty cool progression display ala the marks of the Iron Man line. Can't wait.

When SSC announced the Prometheus body I was hopeful that there would be single bodies released like the True Type. Unfortunately that didn't happen but it looks like HT is finally paying attention to scale. A shorter "frail" Rogers body would fit a lot of other characters as well, maybe even Michael J Fox Back To The Future figure.

Back