Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link. Two questions: Is the base black or brown? If the plastic hard or flimsy?

The base is black plastic.
I wouldn't know how to describe the flimsiness, but I have to say it's pretty good in terms of durability; it's more towards the hard side (maybe 75-80%) and less towards the flimsy side. The top of the case is acrylic though, so it ensures that the four sides of the plastic don't waver.

I bought them because of the ease of packing them but of course, the pure acrylic cases would have been a better option because of the clarity of the cases. I'll say the plastic ones that I have now has about 90% clarity compared to that of an acrylic case.

The base is black plastic.
I wouldn't know how to describe the flimsiness, but I have to say it's pretty good in terms of durability; it's more towards the hard side (maybe 75-80%) and less towards the flimsy side. The top of the case is acrylic though, so it ensures that the four sides of the plastic don't waver.

I bought them because of the ease of packing them but of course, the pure acrylic cases would have been a better option because of the clarity of the cases. I'll say the plastic ones that I have now has about 90% clarity compared to that of an acrylic case.

Thanks man.

I still think it sucks that this figure has so little articulation and that parts of his outfit are really cheaply done. But damn if he doesn't look great on the shelf. Helmet is far superior to the Avengers version IMO.

I still think it sucks that this figure has so little articulation and that parts of his outfit are really cheaply done. But damn if he doesn't look great on the shelf. Helmet is far superior to the Avengers version IMO.

yeah...even in his boring arms-to-side pose he still looks great...and here i thought the keaton bats was the only figure that could achieve that feat

To me they're so different I dont see how I could pick one over the other, as opposed to Thor which I think is similar enough that I would understand the need for only 1.

I'm glad that I was still able to order TFA Cap from Sideshow. Would have sucked if I had to go to eBay.

:yess:

:exactly::hi5:

I love the installment pay options Sideshow has now. My TFA Cap will be here by my birthday. Some costumes suffer from too much of a direct translation from comics...Cap's is one of them.

Just got my hand on mine. I will not consider purchasing the Avenger's version. Got it at a great price so why not? ~USD$140.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$140 shipped? I'm on the market for one. Looking for the best deal out there.

Anybody got any suggestions of who has the best deal on this figure?

Any coupons or discounts out there?

If I ordered it from Sideshow direct, does it still come with that flag design bag? Not a necessity but it looks neat so I'd like to get it with the bag if I could.

Finally have him.
Love this suit way more than the new from The Avengers, although I like the character way more in The Avengers.

Anyhoo, love the execution on the suit and the shield.
Can´t wait to see this electroplating procedure on the new Endos:

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

Back