Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess:after a 12 hour work day,i came home to find out my captain america had arrived. :clap just took a quick look and new directly i was right to buy it:yess::yess::yess: awesome looking figure!what a way to finish a long f##k##g day:lol

Congrats krieg-der-sterne! I just got mine in the mail yesterday too and I gotta say, it looks REALLY great in-hand. I'm not too worried about the limited poseability as I tend to display my figures in more 'straight-up' heroic poses as opposed to super-action oriented poses, but I can see where those that prefer that are a bit frustrated.

The chest star on mine appears straight and perfect, the "A" on the helmet is ever so slightly angled and is a bit 'blurred' from the printing. Very slight though.

Can't wait to dork around with this figure this weekend! :yess:

My Cap will be all paid up on the 20th!!! So I should have him by months end!!! WOOOT WOOOOOOOT!! :yess:

BY I could be wrong as his hair might be different in TFA as to the Avengers but I noticed in the trailer that the back of his hair was like a dark brown where the blonde fades out and was thinking that might explain why the figure has dark on the back of his head....you know realism or something.

:goodpost:

CapHair.png

Hi guys. Sorry to interrupt, but I have a couple questions. I've seen a couple offhanded references on these boards to an upcoming USO version of Cap that's supposed to come with a full Chris Evans headsculpt. I've been digging around here, even did an advanced search but couldn't find anything specific about it. Is this true or am I misreading something? Is that Evans hs on the Korean site a Hot Toys or custom? Thanks!

Hi guys. Sorry to interrupt, but I have a couple questions. I've seen a couple offhanded references on these boards to an upcoming USO version of Cap that's supposed to come with a full Chris Evans headsculpt. I've been digging around here, even did an advanced search but couldn't find anything specific about it. Is this true or am I misreading something? Is that Evans hs on the Korean site a Hot Toys or custom? Thanks!

I believe that was a custom. No news yet about the USO other than the magazine and a leaked pic (which doesnt even feature a sculpt, just the legs, base and helmet)

Got to put this guy together and futz a bit this weekend. Makes a HUGE difference to switch to the longer foot pegs. This is a terrific figure. Great detail on the stitching and the suit. Sorry, no pics yet...maybe I can snap a couple quick ones with my phone later...

Got to put this guy together and futz a bit this weekend. Makes a HUGE difference to switch to the longer foot pegs. This is a terrific figure. Great detail on the stitching and the suit. Sorry, no pics yet...maybe I can snap a couple quick ones with my phone later...

So why do you think it makes a huge difference? Just the fact that it makes him taller?

I agree it is a fantastic figure. Way better then a lot of people were making it out to be. It was my first along with Jack Sparrow DX and I have no complaints. I look at them every day. :lol

SNSGUY

I swapped to longer pegs yesterday, and yeah it does make the figure look so much better, at first I thought I didn't need them but I'm glad I used them, they just even out the proportions of Cap so well.

Does anyone have a side by side picture of Cap with the extended foot pegs and with the regular ones?

Thanks!
Jay

I swapped to longer pegs yesterday, and yeah it does make the figure look so much better, at first I thought I didn't need them but I'm glad I used them, they just even out the proportions of Cap so well.

Does he come with the longer foot pegs or do you have to buy them separately?

What is the best way to go about replacing them? I have never done any peg swapping on any HT figure besides switching out hands...

Back