Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. :)

Love those Indian bikes!
jqjbtf.jpg

The holster is from DID Major Richards and the jacket is from Dragon, some german mountain guy. The jacket has been dyed and modded to fit better.

If you stand like 3 or 4 feet away from this figure, he looks just like a minaturized version of Evans' Cap

Got my notice last tuesday that he had been sent and about 10min ago I got notified that he is in my city so he should be here today if not very soon woohoo, had him on pre-order since september also

Great figure- great outfit, IN MY OPINION the new Avengers movie outfit- even in the trailers looks just awful- like a Cosplay costume as many have said....

^ IMO Cap's new outfit is awesome, its just the helmet that makes him look like Captain egghead :pfft:

Great figure- great outfit, IN MY OPINION the new Avengers movie outfit- even in the trailers looks just awful- like a Cosplay costume as many have said....

^ IMO Cap's new outfit is awesome, its just the helmet that makes him look like Captain egghead :pfft:

:exactly: I was having this conversation with my friend last night. I'm so glad I go this figure instead of waiting for the Avengers Cap. To me it looks like a costume head piece you got for Halloween or pajamas from the Disney store or something. Not at all what I was hoping for. I was hoping they'd use a harder material like Batman's mask or at least something that compliments his face rather than it making him look goofy.

SNSGUY

Back