Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, i'm torn! i am tempted to use the valentine's coupon on the in-stock, free shipping captain america at SS, but with the new avengers version on the horizon, i am also tempted to wait as well. to be honest, i think i prefer the first avenger outfit at this point (some of the pics in this thread are amazing), but would hate to get the crooked "A" version. i assume all new CAs now come with the longer foot pegs from SS as well. maybe i should just go with classic predator. sigh...

The coupon will not work for free shipping items. :(

The coupon will not work for free shipping items. :(

you know, i had been told and thought the same thing, but wanted to see for myself. i went ahead and ordered CA and the order went through at 169.99-25.00 with free shipping and i was billed $144.99. i guess we will see if it changes during processing. i assume SS will contact me if it does. :(

My final Cap payment went out yesterday and should be shipping tomorrow!! WHOOOOOHOOOO!!! :yess:

Now then...let me just get ready for some serious posing sessions with my First Avenger Cap, Mark IV IM (the best IM incarnation thus far - classic and modern baby!!), and Thor.....:dance

I absolutely cannot wait to see that shield in person, the pics of it look SOOOO good.....SOOO SHHIINNNNYYY!! :rock

you know, i had been told and thought the same thing, but wanted to see for myself. i went ahead and ordered CA and the order went through at 169.99-25.00 with free shipping and i was billed $144.99. i guess we will see if it changes during processing. i assume SS will contact me if it does. :(

:slap: Sideshow will remove the discount maually and void your coupon. Now its gone for good. I tried to stop you

finally after all these months, my Captain America is shipping from Sideshow :yess:....phew!!! that took a while.

:dance

Congrats!
I'm hoping HT improves the egginess of the Avengers Cap. Less accuracy from the movie counterpart, in this case, is actually preferred. :lol

finally after all these months, my Captain America is shipping from Sideshow :yess:....phew!!! that took a while.

:dance

ME TOOOOO!!! Got the official ship confirmation last night, Cap will be honoring my home on Monday next week!!!! :yess:

I know this is off topic but did Sideshow announce a while back that they'd be making comic based 1/6 scale superhero figures? Or is that just a DC thing?

Just DC, SS stated in an interview on Rebelscum that they can not do Marvel Comic based 12" due to license restrictions.

this is my first hot toys figure and i have to say i am now hooked, my wallet will never be the same again :gah:. i remember seeing somewhere in this thread that someone has made the leather look more realistic by dulling it down but now for the life of me cant find the original post :slap, if anyone could point me in the right direction id be super happy

I was watching IM2 the other night and thought what a good job Cooper did as Howard Stark. I wish they had him for the old films in Iron Man.

Just a quick snaps :) together with Thor
DSC09661.jpg

DSC09666.jpg

DSC09669.jpg

Back