Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my figure last night, its a nice figure but I had 1 problem the pistol holster it seams to have the pin hole too close to the edge and it has ripped making the cover flap stick out (I of course can fix this with another pinhole but was wondering if this is common.)

I really think the sheild is the highlight of this figure for me

Yes it's common. But not at all acceptable. I'm not sure how you could fix it without it looking like it was damaged before.

I personally would ask for a replacement holster. Mine was fine but came with a bunch of other issues I'm hoping is dealt with soon.

Seen this - Captain America prop auction in April

https://twitter.com/pihauctions#/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com/fC6lwqnS

AjnpF7mCEAA1a97.jpg:large

Just got my figure last night, its a nice figure but I had 1 problem the pistol holster it seams to have the pin hole too close to the edge and it has ripped making the cover flap stick out (I of course can fix this with another pinhole but was wondering if this is common.)

I really think the sheild is the highlight of this figure for me

Its the highlight of the character :yess:

thanks man! I was a little worried putting the shield on gis back b/c I didn't want to break the straps. but man I really love this figure. it's one of those that when you walk by your display, you just have to stare at him for a moment. even though I've gotten other figures since then, this is the one I go to first every time.

Same here man. I just think its one of the coolest design for a superhero outfit. Love the mesh of superhero/military design.
Currently, out of all my figures also, this is my favorite.
Its kinda weird, cause honestly, Jack Sparrow, Classic Predator, CR Superman, etc. blows this out of the water...but still, something about this figure just looks too damn cool.

Back