Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting the shirt off was a pain. The muscle arms make it difficult. But to save you from ripping anything, make sure the arms are closed as in as possible. Like he's trying to hug himself. Should slip right off.

:lecture This figure will go down as a Hot Toys classic, just like Blade and GF, M.M.W. :yess:

never get tired of the pics, keep em' coming...

also can't wait for Red Skull!

For sharing...

CAPTAINAMERICA.jpg

Nice figure...
Briskly a Red Skull to put them back to back!

Getting the shirt off was a pain. The muscle arms make it difficult. But to save you from ripping anything, make sure the arms are closed as in as possible. Like he's trying to hug himself. Should slip right off.

All right. I appreciate the advice. Thanks!

someone can tell what it is for those connector feet longer, if it is a connector feet, and why those in a plastic rivets? They come with connectors reserves hands ... really do not understand the function of what ...

Hey Nick here's the pic of the Captain A head I had replaced the A was way off and the paint was uneven but the one SSC sent was way better!
CapAm-1.jpg

I don't know how you did it, dude. It ain't happening for me.

Give it to your wife or girlfriend to tackle, I always take advantage of her years of dressing dolls experience!!:lol

Back