Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got the elbow joints to move without breaking anything,,Damn those suckers were stiff.
I think the off white on him looks better that the completely white..i mean he's gonna get dirty sometime,fighting baddies:lol

P1000886.jpg

Nice set-up here Bob. I don't know if it's because of the lighting but Tony's hands is a bit tan. :cuckoo:

Damn, the Black Widow makes me envy! :gah:

Loving that Tony Stark suit where did you get that?! :panic: that is a great set up Bob!!

Cheers mate. The suit is the Hot Toys Mens Suit they released shortly after the first Mark III. It was meant to represent the "Jericho scene" from the first movie. I'm not sure if there are still a few about on Ebay or the price though.

Nice set-up here Bob. I don't know if it's because of the lighting but Tony's hands is a bit tan. :cuckoo:

Damn, the Black Widow makes me envy! :gah:

Thanks man. The hand (along with the glass) are from the HT Godfather figure. The colour is a little off, but not as much as the pic makes it look. In person it's pretty close.

BW is a pretty underated fig IMO.

Bob

WOW earlier i showed some pics of caps holster strap broke ..After fixin with crap superglue i didnt like how it dried ,so took apart cleaned excess glue and tried again with GORILLA SUPER GLUE wich is ok for leather ...AFTER a TEENY TINY drop MY CAPTAIN IS FIXED thank you whoever mentioned GORILLA SUPERGLUE thank you this stuff AWESOME, :clap and THE CAPTAIN THANKS YOU... now i dont have to wait for sideshow's slow ass customer service to respond to damage report.......

Cheers mate. The suit is the Hot Toys Mens Suit they released shortly after the first Mark III. It was meant to represent the "Jericho scene" from the first movie. I'm not sure if there are still a few about on Ebay or the price though.

Thanks man. The hand (along with the glass) are from the HT Godfather figure. The colour is a little off, but not as much as the pic makes it look. In person it's pretty close.

BW is a pretty underated fig IMO.

Bob

Dang I went on ebay and couldn't find one they had other suits but that that one...:mad: I hate jumping into this game so late. Never even knew what hot toys was until a month ago, I was so lost in vintage Star Wars for so long.

Dang I went on ebay and couldn't find one they had other suits but that that one...:mad: I hate jumping into this game so late. Never even knew what hot toys was until a month ago, I was so lost in vintage Star Wars for so long.

you might be able to find something similar at toyanxiety or monkeydepot

Awesome thanks again bro! I am eyeing a few now. Now I gotta get another Tony Stark head not the one coming with the Gantry Mark IV

I just wanted to reiterate how complex and amazing Capt A's suit is! I love everything about this absolutley stunning figure! His shield, head sculpt, suit, boots all of it just ridiculous!

Last edited:
Cornerstore Comics' site says they'll be shipping Captain America this week; I wonder why Alter Ego thinks their first batch won't go out until after Christmas, with the second batch after the new year?

Anyone thinking about removing the plastic reinforcement under the shoulder pads to see if that will increase the range of motion for the arms?

Back