Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Receive mine in Brazil yesterday, check it out!

dsc00155y.jpg

dsc00157ki.jpg

dsc00158n.jpg

I had better images, but can use only ten on the post...

Thanks for watching!

Regards,

Parker

Cool pics, Congrats, man! :clap :clap :clap

I can't wait for mine!

Alright, just got my shipping notice from Toys2! Oh man, I wasn't even expecting it. Every time I get a new figure, it feels like Christmas!

Some pointless trivia:

Did you know the original shield he used in both comics and the film were based after the insignia used by the Adjutant General's Dept. during the 2nd World War?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_Adjutant_General's_Corps

Going along with that, Marvel almost got sued for the Triangular shield so they went with the round version, which the original artist admits, made more sense anyway.

Cool info guys. TFS! :hi5:

Brazil?! Onde vc mora mano, e onde vc comprou? Moro aqui no Canada e o meu nao chegou ainda! :gah:

Hey there.

I live in São Paulo, Brazil. I had one of those pre-ordered in Corner Store Comics, not even a delay note from them...

But, as I hate to wait, I ordered another one on Ebay, directly from Hong Kong.

The delivery was ultra-fast, thank to Odin, I guess...

Wonder why HT didn't go for broke and just do a DX of Cap...would've been awesome! Never really cared for the character in the comics, but Chris Evans' protrayal has made me like Cap as much as I do Batman. The movie version really deserves a DX treatment!

DX would be nice, but i think the sculpt looks more focused w/o DX

Not sure about that; the new DX Jack Sparrow looks like the best HT figure to date in terms of movie likeness.

Back