Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both are great so get which ever character you like better

Exactly. I like both for different reasons. Spiderman is my favorite marvel character of all time so it's a no brained for me. Cap's movie was awesome and the figure looks amazing so thats why I wanted to get him.

I must say I probably have more fun with spiderman because you can put him in so many more fun poses. Upside-down, swinging, fighting, crawling, kicking, web slinging just to name a few.

I have Spidey, and love him dearly, but I think Cap is a more impressive display piece.

That's true. Spidey is such a simple sleek design but Cap just looks so cool with all his bells and whistles. He is definitely more impressive to look at with all the details. It all depends on your personal taste.

Yup, get both is the best route. Have Spidey and he kicks ass and everything I've seen of Cap is the same. Just wish I didn't have to wait for Mid-December to get Cap.

It blows having to wait until Mid-December for Cap but oh well.

Yeah, sadly nothing we can do. :( I hate having to be patient. :lol

ultronhaha.jpg

This figure is way way better then Spiderman IMO, just more details and extras make it hard to not stop looking at it,plus anything WWII inspired just kicks ass.

I just received this email from Sideshow. :D

[FONT=&quot]Dear Sith Lord Darth Snoopy,

Your pre-order of the Captain America: The First Avenger 12-inch Figure - Hot Toys (901384) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 27 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Monday, December 5, 2011 through your online account. [/FONT]

:yess:

My local retailer just got a similar email from sideshow, so hopefully it shows up around the beginning of December.

Back