Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice today as well. Pretty excited about this one and I don't even collect Marvel.

When ya guys think BBTS will stock cap? I need this figure.
There's a chance folks will cancel pre-orders when it comes in-stock and they realize they would rather have the store credit than the figure (folks sometimes tend to forget what they have in their "Pile"--lord knows I do from time to time). I would keep an eye on BBTS's sale page.

WTF I still haven't got my notice....BUT, I did get a notice that the Sucker Punch girls flexpay have been delayed until April. Sweet delicious financial freedom!

Back to Cap. Those who are getting notices, did you flexpay?

Got my notice but dunno if I'll be keeping it. The light blue and Blue Steel face might ruin it for me. Gonna wait to see how he is in person first, and if I don't like it no big deal...they hopefully can't screw up the USO one.

Got my notice too :yess:

Did you see this hoodie? I'm gonna be in Disneyland on Halloween and be sporting this. My son will also be Captain America. :rock
91d58bb2.jpg

Good luck!

Is that the think geek hoodie..how nice is the quality? Do you have pics of you wearing it :wave

It's a hot topics exclusive made by mad engine. Here is a picture but not me, it does look goofy but I like it when the hood is draped. Just got my Halloween Cap shield for $14 too.
41KWf-5gHcL.jpg

Congrats to all those getting their Notices :clap:clap

Just hope One Sixth Bruce here in the UK gets his shipment soon...I'm dying to get my grubby mits on this bad boy now :gah::gah:

Neil

Back