Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a hot topics exclusive made by mad engine. Here is a picture but not me, it does look goofy but I like it when the hood is draped. Just got my Halloween Cap shield for $14 too.

Looks great! so it's originally made by Mad Engine.
I'll be wearing it along with my shield backpack i got from folks in the philippines

Folded+%2526+Hung+Marvel+Collection+Tim+Yap.jpg

Now all i need is HT Cap :yess:

I pre ordered this of corner store comics. Cant wqit to get this kinda not happy on the lkeness but things are different once its infront of you

So what exactly warrants a split order. Does it mean they aren't making them fast enough or that they found a problem maybe and are fixing it before anymore are made?

SNSGUY

There's no problems with him at all so it isn't that. They probably just got a lot more order's than usual for this figure, for whatever reason, and they're initial order is already all pre-ordered

WTF I still haven't got my notice....BUT, I did get a notice that the Sucker Punch girls flexpay have been delayed until April. Sweet delicious financial freedom!

Back to Cap. Those who are getting notices, did you flexpay?

If you're on flex pay, you will not get a notice, because the figure ships at the scheduled time of the last flex payment.

Back