Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo1088.jpg

Thor has two major faults: 1) Hair | color 2) Articulation | lack of because of the suit.

Why I sold mine to IXI Nick IXI :wink1:

Cap on the other hand looks awesome....

Thor was a big fail IMO. More so to do with proportions. Just wasnt bulky enough.
I hope the rectify that with the Avengers release

Thor was a big fail IMO. More so to do with proportions. Just wasnt bulky enough.
I hope the rectify that with the Avengers release

You can bet your ass HT will come out with a second version of Thor for the Avengers movie that will destroy the first one.

Pics can't do justice :) Yup Thor Looks good in person.. Hot Toys is really good when you see their stuff in person. There is an instance that some figures that i saw on the net that I'm not fond with, when i saw them in person in my local store they're were really good actually :)

Thor is definitley not a fail once you fix his helmet. cap on the other hand, when compared to the proto, is a clear letdown as much as it breaks my heart to say :(

Ugh, my Caps arrived at my local post office on Thursday, and it has been sitting there for 2 days and they didn't even sort or made an attempt to deliever :impatient:

If I don't get it by Monday I'm gonna have to go down there and see if I can pick it up. :mad:

is Sideshow shipping these soon? We got ours from Alter Ego... meanie is stoked for this one.

Ugh, my Caps arrived at my local post office on Thursday, and it has been sitting there for 2 days and they didn't even sort or made an attempt to deliever :impatient:

If I don't get it by Monday I'm gonna have to go down there and see if I can pick it up. :mad:

Where did you get it that you have him already?
Not from SSC?

Back