Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony Stark. :lecture
:lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol :yess:

Adolf Hitler. :lecture

Captainamerica1.jpg

:yess:

^^ @MonkeyTron
I'm praying we get a Red Skull, he'll look awesome next to Cap's. I really want Loki to, HT give some Marvel villains already.

This figure will be my favorite Marvel HT figure and one of my top five HT has done- looks just amazing from head to toe!!!

This is definitely going to be the crown jewel of my 1/6 scale collection. Though that might be challenged once the full preview of Rescue/Golden Age Cap is revealed. :rock

Probably one of my favorite HT suits ever. Have been debating on getting this or the Avengers for a long time. Ive finally decided Im just gonna roll with the Avengers version because it more closely represents him visually from back when i collected comics/comic cards. However congrats to all who are getting him,hes definately an AWSOME figure.

If you have the money now, why not get this & wait for the Avengers one? Might be a bit of a wait for the Avengers Cap :D

That's true. And we can't say for sure if Cap will come back anytime soon since Hot Toys will be busy with other lines. If they did Avengers, I would assume Hawkeye, Hulk, Nick Fury, Black Widow, and Thor might be in the first few before Cap since they just made one (and an upcoming golden age costume).

That's true. And we can't say for sure if Cap will come back anytime soon since Hot Toys will be busy with other lines. If they did Avengers, I would assume Hawkeye, Hulk, Nick Fury, Black Widow, and Thor might be in the first few before Cap since they just made one (and an upcoming golden age costume).

Yeah. Right :impatient:

lol...you know dang well Iron man will be first.....then Thor, then Cap, then black widow, then MAYBE Nick Fury, and THEN maybe Hulk....

I foresee:

Iron Man Mark 7
Iron Man Mark 8
Iron Man Mark 9
Iron Man Mark 10
Iron Man Mark 11
Iron Man Mark 12
Iron Man Mark 13
Iron Man Mark 14
Iron Man Mark 15
Iron Man Mark 16
Iron Man Mark 17
Iron Man Mark 18
Iron Man Mark 19
Iron Man Mark 19.5

Then Hulk :lol

I think this Cap will sell better than Thor did, and HT will make Iron Man, then Cap, then another Iron Man, then Thor, then another Iron Man, then Black Widow, then another Iron Man, then Nick Fury and then in about 3-4 years of nagging they announce Hulk and half the people who were nagging for it wont buy it.

Jye - you left out the Mark 12 Coca-Cola edition :lol

I foresee:

Iron Man Mark 7
Iron Man Mark 8
Iron Man Mark 9
Iron Man Mark 10
Iron Man Mark 11
Iron Man Mark 12
Iron Man Mark 13
Iron Man Mark 14
Iron Man Mark 15
Iron Man Mark 16
Iron Man Mark 17
Iron Man Mark 18
Iron Man Mark 19
Iron Man Mark 19.5

Then Hulk :lol

:lol Don't forget all the battle-damaged versions of these too!

And MILK exclusives :monkey1

I think this Cap will sell better than Thor did, and HT will make Iron Man, then Cap, then another Iron Man, then Thor, then another Iron Man, then Black Widow, then another Iron Man, then Nick Fury and then in about 3-4 years of nagging they announce Hulk and half the people who were nagging for it wont buy it.

Jye - you left out the Mark 12 Coca-Cola edition :lol

:lol Don't forget all the battle-damaged versions of these too!

And MILK exclusives :monkey1

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Mark 19.5 will either be the Milk or Coca-Cola :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Mark 19.5 will either be the Milk or Coca-Cola :lol

you are also forgetting the update releases of those marks, and than we'll have 19 different threads with titles like

"Who will buy another MK X"
"Should I keep my MK X or get the updated MK X"
"How much do you think I can get for my MK X"

etc etc :)

Back