Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think his modern Avengers suit is perfect and I absolutely love it. I'm already anticipating owning the Hot Toys and PF version's of it:)

might be possible.i think some tinkering will be done.but why not making it look badass from the beginning:) ?as i said,i like the rest of the outfit,real cap quality!

Nothing ever looks as good in real life as it does in the final version of the films. They adjust color and lighting all digitally after filming.

I remember watching behind-the-scenes stuff for Blade Trinity (and I;m sure the tech is much better now) and in one of the scenes the showed the original shot and then showed how the edited it so the sky was bluer, jessica beal has a tan, and blade has brighter red accents...

All of this makes it look perfect in the movie but such perfection can never be achieved in real life with a guy wearing a costume in the middle of the street lol

Nothing ever looks as good in real life as it does in the final version of the films. They adjust color and lighting all digitally after filming.

I remember watching behind-the-scenes stuff for Blade Trinity (and I;m sure the tech is much better now) and in one of the scenes the showed the original shot and then showed how the edited it so the sky was bluer, jessica beal has a tan, and blade has brighter red accents...

All of this makes it look perfect in the movie but such perfection can never be achieved in real life with a guy wearing a costume in the middle of the street lol

Post production makes such a huge difference that they even used a white dude as Blade while making the movie, and look how good it came out. :lol

Invalid comparison :lecture Jessica biel already looked good to begin with :lol

:exactly:

Post production makes such a huge difference that they even used a white dude as Blade while making the movie, and look how good it came out. :lol

No they used a white midget dude for Blade, get your facts straight!!

Couple decent pics from Toys Daily:

dsc4348.jpg

dsc4361.jpg

might be possible.i think some tinkering will be done.but why not making it look badass from the beginning:) ?as i said,i like the rest of the outfit,real cap quality!

LIkely there are multiple versions of every costume. Looser fits when the character needs to move, tighter fits for closeups and "hero shots". Color varies dramatically based on the ambient lighting. There is simply no way to do a "one costume" solution that will satisfy under all circumstances.

LIkely there are multiple versions of every costume. Looser fits when the character needs to move, tighter fits for closeups and "hero shots". Color varies dramatically based on the ambient lighting. There is simply no way to do a "one costume" solution that will satisfy under all circumstances.

i am only a bit sceptical regarding his helmet,it looks a bit odd

Ok. Cool. Thanks for the info guys and the pics.

It does look much better than I initially imagined. The cowl still has the original helmet design look but now instead of a chin strap it's a full cowl that covers his neck. Still very cool but I think I like the original better. Seems more practical.

I always thought having one cap would be enough. Not like stark where he changes his armor constantly to accommodate the mission.

It's growing on me.

Back