Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics by ARTOO

102232n5oglf8lwtuinzht.jpg

1022348ozim4cuak8no58l.jpg

10223886aa2k2mm5r2isra.jpg

102240x664bnjgf4hqximb.jpg

102243jr6kfijsrr4575mz.jpg

102246j9q98sj99f9q29gn.jpg

102251sz36zijj6zj0yivn.jpg

1022542lyvtr20uv0v9svw.jpg

I wonder why HT is going back to the head and neck being separate sculpts again.

I really need to stop checking this thread, though. It's making me want to pick one up on eBay instead of waiting and saving over 50 bucks. with SS.:gah:

I wonder why HT is going back to the head and neck being separate sculpts again.

I really need to stop checking this thread, though. It's making me want to pick one up on eBay instead of waiting and saving over 50 bucks. with SS.:gah:

no way I could really justify it, but if I had to, I don't really have much coming in so I just paid the extra $40 to get it this week:cuckoo:

It should be in my hands by Friday:impatient:

Hey Guys, a question to anybody that has Cap in hand..... are the pouches on his belt removable, or are they attached to the belt? I'm doing a bash and really want to buy an extra belt, but just curious if the pouches can be removed. Thanks

When is SS getting this??

Back