Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriend has pre-ordered mine from collectiblekitbash.co.uk. I hope they get it in stock before the end of November. I want this before my birthday.
It looks so awesome.

I'm guessing we'll see Red Skull and USO/Rescue costume next.

Yeah, I really like the box too! I was worried they'd go down the Superman route with Cap's box, & make it a big round shield - thank goodness they didn't. :lol

That still leaves 89 Batman though.. oval bat sign box here we come. :monkey1

Yeah, I really like the box too! I was worried they'd go down the Superman route with Cap's box, & make it a big round shield - thank goodness they didn't. :lol

That still leaves 89 Batman though.. oval bat sign box here we come. :monkey1

:lol i thought they may have gone with the project rebirth chamber but that would've looked too plain.

they also hinted more members will join soon and to guess who's next.

do they mean avengers members or another character from the first avenger? :lol

hopefully it's red skull.

It has to be Red Skull. It would be really surprising if they chose not to realease another figure from First Avenger. And who else could they do?

Cool box btw. Can't wait.

Last edited:
I'm glad this is coming but with Superman, i hope others wait a month

What the hell is this crap... "Besides, the Blu-ray and DVD are coming next week!". Well how about showing Green Lantern and X-Men they came to Blu-ray and DVD just recently

This will be my FOTY!

Other than USO Cap and Red Skull, the other characters I would want is Nick Fury and maybe Bucky.

This will probably be number 2 figure of the year behind Superman. It's going to be hard to beat that one honestly. I am getting both. :)

Aww man, I really like those baggies they have in the Hot Toys store.

So looking forward this figure. Packaging is great too.

This guy is gonna add some much needed colour into the collection.

My credit card Just started crying!!! With Superman and this both coming out very close to each other, I am on the verge of having to possibly sell some of my older figures. :( Oh well the new ones look awesome, so it's not all bad. :)

HT is really trying to take me out on this hobby! :gah: With my PO's Mark V, Batman EX, Superman, Indy, Cap not to mention EB's Leon (but's that from another company) are out already, I'm fearing November will be really a killer month for me. :thud: Hopefully, intn'l shippings will be delayed in our country since I know there's a lot who PO'd these figures. :pray:

Back