Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll wait for in hand pics before complaining about anything. They always use certain lighting and most likely photoshop before they release their pics.

And I'm sure, just like with Thor, Wolverine, and Ghost Rider, pics won't even compare to the badassery of the figure in hand.

I think HT will announce the USO/Rescue costume and Red Skull before Xmas.

I expect the USo/Rescue version will come with one HS and two costumes both sharing the same shirt. Maybe we'll see a pull-over mask for the USO suit too.

I'm expecting Red Skull will just have one costume. I don't think we'll even see the human HS.

Aww man, I really like those baggies they have in the Hot Toys store.

So looking forward this figure. Packaging is great too.

This guy is gonna add some much needed colour into the collection.

WIfe and I said the same thing :hi5:

I'll wait for in hand pics before complaining about anything. They always use certain lighting and most likely photoshop before they release their pics.

And I'm sure, just like with Thor, Wolverine, and Ghost Rider, pics won't even compare to the badassery of the figure in hand.

:goodpost::lecture:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

Looks great :rock

Got a lot coming in the next few months, gotta start saving my pennies :lol

Same here

Looks perfect to me. Love it :rock

What's up Bro-mance :lol

Some screenshots from blu-ray.com for comparison's later :)

5028_1_1080p.jpg

5028_6_1080p.jpg

Man, what a finale to the year for Hot Toys...

Sweeney Todd
Batman/Bruce Wayne
Indiana Jones
Superman
Jack Sparrow DX
and CAP.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Of course, that's over $1,000 of figures right there. :thud: :lol

Maybe the comparison pics should be darker lol
:lol, sorry. It was the only screenshots they snapped of Cap with his helmet on :monkey1

Man, what a finale to the year for Hot Toys...

Sweeney Todd
Batman/Bruce Wayne
Indiana Jones
Superman
Jack Sparrow DX
and CAP.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Of course, that's over $1,000 of figures right there. :thud: :lol
Can't say I'd put Batman/Bruce Wayne or Indiana Jones on their list of accomplishments this year :monkey4

Can't say I'd put Batman/Bruce Wayne or Indiana Jones on their list of accomplishments this year :monkey4
Well, I do... especially since I now have the Batman/Bruce Wayne figure in-hand (love it) and the latest in-hand pics of Indy (shipped from Sideshow) look great. So :nana:

Back