Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paper bag
298266_10150348021847825_171015147824_8188099_327835881_n.jpg

Awesome.

Now that these shots have been revealed, isn't it just a matter of days til we start seeing some in-hand pics? When is it supposed to come out in Asia?

There is a lot coming out in 2012 from HT alone not to mention the other companies for someone to even speculate on that title my friend.

It's a nice figure and seems to translate very well to figure form...The likeness is obscured by the helmet, but i THINK it's there. I can't really tell...

So far I like him over Spidey and Soups, he's my pic for figure of the year for 2011.
Wow dude! It's cool you like HT Cap so much.:)

I LOVE this figure - it's THE Cap for me. Also as mentioned just earlier, a great representation of Chris Evans in the suit - it's one of the stand outs of this year for me too. :hi5:

they also hinted more members will join soon and to guess who's next.

do they mean avengers members or another character from the first avenger? :lol

hopefully it's red skull.

Im pretty sure they ment from the first avenger because they said guess whos next from the series. I think:dunno

Anyways is this really gonna be released on December? I cant wait

Just a general observation, but I'm a little surprised that folks would prefer the Avengers outfit over this one. That new suit is border line cosplay.. seriously.

Back