Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is off the charts cool and the shield is just fine in person. No need to fix that at all.

:wink1:

Having owned the 2 IM, Thor, and Cap books, I seriously can't wait for the Avengers one next year

I just found out about these books. Got my Cap book coming in tomorrow and my Iron Man 1 book coming in 2 days (not even $50 bucks for both, with shipping). Too bad I didn't know about these books back when they made Iron Man. I had to get the paperback version for Iron Man because now it's just too damn expensive (At least a couple of hundred bucks everywhere I looked!). I also could not find the Iron Man 2 book. Only found used copies for around 100 bucks.

dwightfigure.jpg

I just found out about these books. Got my Cap book coming in tomorrow and my Iron Man 1 book coming in 2 days (not even $50 bucks for both, with shipping). Too bad I didn't know about these books back when they made Iron Man. I had to get the paperback version for Iron Man because now it's just too damn expensive (At least a couple of hundred bucks everywhere I looked!). I also could not find the Iron Man 2 book. Only found used copies for around 100 bucks.

yeah, I was surprised how the IM hardcover got so rare and expensive.

This figure is off the charts cool and the shield is just fine in person. No need to fix that at all.

Hey Josh, by any chance where you able to get shots of that new Museum Replicas Cap shield?

If anyone still looking to complete all 4 of the "Art Of" books they are going to release all 4 again but looks like its all together, check this out....

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Art-Marvel-Studios-Movies/dp/0785153322/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311653973&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Art of Marvel Studios (Art of Marvel Movies) (9780785153320): Marvel Comics: Books[/ame]

When do you guys think Cap will be released by the latest? Christmas? Ealirier? Im looking to get Cap, Supes and Jake Sully, think these figures will be released around the same time?

if it makes you feel better, that collection book is only 200 pages so you'd be missing a good chunk of each book if they're condensing 4 movies into 1 book

if it makes you feel better, that collection book is only 200 pages so you'd be missing a good chunk of each book if they're condensing 4 movies into 1 book

It's four separate books in one slipcase. The Amazon page is wrong. My friend designed all four, and my other friend wrote the Cap and Thor ones.

I just got back from seeing Cap tonight...It was a good movie, and loved all the "futuristic" looking props...The Red Skull's car is awesome...Speaking of the Red Skull, I have to admit when I first saw him on film, I immediately thought of Jim Carrey's "Mask" from the movie Mask...Only in red of course...I dont know why, but parts of Red Skull reminded me of it...Still a cool looking character though...

And personally after seeing the movie, I think the headsculpt on the figure is VERY good...Maybe not spot-on of the actor underneath, but very good nonetheless....

Matt

hahah tell me about it man! Everytime he came on screen I turned to my brother and said: "smokin!" haha

Back