Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah :lol . That's the reason I still haven't ordered this guy. I want him and he looks amazing, but I need to save money for other "more important" (to me at least) Hot Toys like the 89 Batman stuff and hopefully Iron Monger...I keep talking myself out of this one....but man do I want it. Here is hoping a bag of cash will fall out of the sky :pray:

man those wont be out for at least a year and this is relative cheap compared to other HT figures... Bats will be around $200 I would imagine and Iron Monger will be $300-400 no doubt...

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

yup exactly my prediction. Glad I'm not the only one. Do you think they would make a DX of USO cap with alternative rescue cap outfit?

I DO think we'll get a USO Cap that has the components to create the "Rescue" look but I don't think it'll be a DX nor will it need to be. It'll be pants that can theoretically go over the tights or replace them, the jacket to cover the chest, interchangeable boots, hands and two different HS. We have seen that kind of display option from the Thriller MJ that wasn't a DX...

do you really think they would make a DX of Peggy? Unlikely to me.How much did that thriller MJ go for so I can get the price of that one in my head.
EDIT: wait, I think you were kidding about peggy, LOL

The one thats been announced, Rescue Cap, and Red Skull. Those are the three most important looks or characters from the film.
One can only pray they make these.:pray: USO Cap with the rescue gear over the tights would be just awesome, and Red Skull is a no brainer. I am most excited about Avengers Cap though. I think his outfit freaking rocks!:rock
Did you hear they greenlit the Thor sequel for 2013? This means we are likely to have a Cap sequel around the same time, since it out sold Potter in the box office.:yess:

Back