Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did they make his shield bigger?

Good point and yeah it looks bigger to me.

sdcc2011sideshowhottoys.jpg
270330_10150211329532344_58690437343_7454173_5246051_n.jpg

I was not blown away by the movie... but man that figure is fatastic times 10!

Everything about it is just about perfect...

M.

I watched 'Captain America' (the original movie) tonight on Sy-Fy. I said to myself after it was all finished: 'How can you get any better than this?!?!'

:lecture :lol

I watched those, too...Werent they awesome...lol...The 1979 versions I mean...Then I watched the 1992 movie...How about that Red Skull, huh?...lol...He turned around in one scene, and the first thing that came to my mind was Tomato Head...

On the other hand, I did love the custom Ford Van with the hidden bike compartment...:)

Yeah movie was a little less than I had hoped for. But 100% bought, awesome fig nonetheless.

Everything about him looks better in the display photos.

Last edited:
Saw it at midnight last night and I can say I was happy with what I saw. I am pleased with the results. Overall I think the marvel films delivered very well this summer, DC.....well, I don't know, i'll be nice. But i've heard the Dark Knight Rises Teaser that shows with Harry Potter is like 100X better than Green Lantern.

edit: PS, I can't wait for this Fig to come out.

Saw it midnight last night also. Absolutely loved the movie.
It was simple, clean, fun, and has a classic feel to it. I got a lot of Raiders of lost Ark vibe to it. Very cool time period piece. And there's nothing complex about it, no big twists. Just an enjoyable wholesome ride.
I'm gonna try to go see it again this Sunday:D

Last edited:
Very cool time period piece. And there's nothing complex about it, no big twists. Just an enjoyable wholesome ride.

Exactly how I felt. It was a very enjoyable period movie. No complex twist and turns, just a very deserved and well long overdue representation of Cap in movie form.

And a little bonus was the Spiderman trailer. Wasn't expecting that.

Back