Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to pass on the figure, but after seeing the movie I went ahead and pre-ordered it. Did anyone stay after the credits? It was well worth it.

Sure did stay after the credits it was awsome and glad you preordered the figure too this will sell out before it ships so you made the right decision. I cant wait to get this on bluray when it comes out.

Its free shipping? I though they didnt do free shippin on pre-orders. I got to check it out. Thanks.

Edit: Never mind. I live in CA so I would get taxed.

They just started free shipping on new hot toys figures cause they were loseing sales from other vendors selling at cheaper prices.

They just started free shipping on new hot toys figures cause they were loseing sales from other vendors selling at cheaper prices.

That's good news if you don't live in CA. Unfortunately we get taxed. This is my first time ordering from comics infinity. On the order it states that they will calculate the shipping when they have the items on hand. I just hope their shipping charges are not ridiculously high.

In honor of capt america I beat marvel vs capcom 3 useing cap last night lol.

Last edited:
Anyone else dying for a Red Skull after seeing the movie? The minute I saw him I said to myself, "Hot Toys better release him soon."

Did anyone at the con find out what was in that Captain American box 2 that someone posted a picture of? Was it a helmetless Steve Rogers?

I hope not, it'll just make me feel worse.

I can't afford any villains, no Joker, no Abigail Whistler, only one Ironman (original MK III), no Whiplash, no Iron Monger, No Black Costume Spiderman, no TT body Gambit, No Loki; if they make one, and no Red Skull either. All I barely can do is keep up with the Heroes.

I was a big spender on Action Figures years ago, but the kids going into college slowed that down and now (something I don’t want to keep complaining about because it ‘s not helping me) I can barely keep up at all.

I look on you-tube and I can’t understand how some of these teenagers can have shelves and shelves of them, including lined around the floor.

Back