Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
must buy! i am so damn happy, hot toys best marvel figure to date, i just hope it comes with an alternate chris evans head sculpt

I don't see Chris Evans in the sculpt. But who cares, the outfit is just amazing.

considering you're only seeing 20% of the face I think they could have sculpted Woody Allen under that mask and nobody would know the difference....I want a full head sculpt of Evans....

I'm pretty happy without Chris Evans unmasked for this particular figure, but I certainly wouldn't complain if SSC was able to secure a swap out head as an EX.

They totally nailed the likeness.

Pepsi_Can_Nice1.272205535_std.jpg

But I still like Iron Man better.

cokep.jpg

You must be Russian.
American-Soviet-Flag.jpg

No interest in the character.

No interest in the actor.

But damn, this sure does look sweet.

If the movie is good, i'm in.

considering you're only seeing 20% of the face I think they could have sculpted Woody Allen under that mask and nobody would know the difference....I want a full head sculpt of Evans....

Well considering I can actually see Evans face in the movie, and it's only 20% uncovered, I think thats a silly thing to say.:cuckoo:
Thats like saying you wouldn't recognize Keaton or Bale in 1/6 bat cowls.

Regardless, I agree for once that I couldn't care less about the headsculpt.
This is amazing. Probably the best costume work I have ever seen from HT, IMO.
:yess:

Is it just me, or does the mask/helmet look removable? Perhaps it will have a 2 part connection feature like the T2 T-1000 Motorcycle helment? I'm probably wrong, but still.

I really don't have the funds for this at the moment, but am determined to find some, because this piece is awesome. I didn't realise it till today but my collection won't be complete without this. :)

Holy s***!!!!!

Is amazing!!! Is so good to see because there isn't any joints and makes it more dynamic and real, I love it :yess:

BTW, MMS156? It wasn't supposed to be MMS153? :dunno

Wow.
I am awed by HT's creative prowess, this is a phenomenal piece of art.
Easily the coolest figure made by them.

Back