Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daaaammmmn!!! these pics turned out way better than i imagined, far exceeded my expectations, i knew it would be good but hot damn, i just jizzed in my pants... hoping to get a nice surprise with the exclusive vers, come on sideshow!!!

He looks amazing. Sure purchase for me too.

So it's pretty safe to bet we'll see at least 3 versions of Cap in the near future (two WWII and one Avenger).
I hope HT won't forget to release RedSkull. With alternate heads, I'm sure some would be ready to buy two.

After walking around with a constant erection in the past few days anxiously awaiting pictures, I finally blew my load. Thanks HT. Oh, and bought.

May be someone posted this before but....

Did you see that the stand says: "Hero Costume" ???????

So... are we going to have more than one CA for this film???

The single greatest action figure of all time. So bought its not even funny.

HotToys-CaptainAmerica_TheFirstAvenger_CaptainAmerica_PR1.jpg

HotToys-CaptainAmerica_TheFirstAvenger_CaptainAmerica_PR2.jpg

HotToys-CaptainAmerica_TheFirstAvenger_CaptainAmerica_PR3.jpg

HotToys-CaptainAmerica_TheFirstAvenger_CaptainAmerica_PR4.jpg

HotToys-CaptainAmerica_TheFirstAvenger_CaptainAmerica_PR5.jpg

HotToys-CaptainAmerica_TheFirstAvenger_CaptainAmerica_PR7.jpg

HotToys-CaptainAmerica_TheFirstAvenger_CaptainAmerica_PR8.jpg

meh. . . not really a fan of captain America.

I'm not a fan either. I may have flicked through a single comic decades ago. I may or may not bother to see the movie.

But I see these pics and I feel compelled to cancel my Mk II AU preorder to free up the funds for this. WTF.

I don't think this figure could look any better. This is a great day to be a Marvel collector. WOW, the craftsmanship of Hot Toys is mind blowing. Q3 release is totally awesome too.

Back