Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is...i **** my pants before doing it, but it came out pretty good :)

Completely weathered First Avenger! Just looking at him you know he just kicked some serious ass lol

6uja8a4y.jpg

jejajaje.jpg

ynydymah.jpg

Awesome job!! All the pics are great, but that last pic is epic! I knew you could do it. :clap

I finally got clearcoats on two shields, one regular and one battle damage. Grateful I lucked out and got two shields that held up so well before I got them covered properly. I have a third shield, not sure what I want to do with that one - still debating between a custom battle damage or a prototype shield before it was all painted up.

I finally got clearcoats on two shields, one regular and one battle damage. Grateful I lucked out and got two shields that held up so well before I got them covered properly. I have a third shield, not sure what I want to do with that one - still debating between a custom battle damage or a prototype shield before it was all painted up.

:clap

No problem, I assume you purchased all of it? Lol

I was actually looking at prices for a 1:1 Shield. This is also the first I see them selling parts. Maybe they may have some Caps without shield.

Incredible.
I never realised BBTS sold parts...
How do you search for that?
And thanks!

A Cap Shield or just regular Aluminum shield? I was even looking at the official $50 shield made by rubies. I want something decent to display than a plastic shield. I'm really tempted to drop $500 plus on the replica.

I have an Aluminum shield, its pretty hefty, maybe wont stop bullets but I used it for airsoft a few times, actually i never tried stopping bullets, excuse me ..............

^^^ Is it available anymore? Cap facepage posted a link to the replica but it was a day late and all sold out.... :(

Looks like everywhere is PO sold out. The usual reputable retailers I go through anyways. I'll let you know if I come across who still has them available for PO.

^^^ Is it available anymore? Cap facepage posted a link to the replica but it was a day late and all sold out.... :(

Back