Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shield flaked so I completely stripped all the paint away. I then repainted the blue and red parts and then added some severe weathering to the shield. Here is the end result :)

areputuq.jpg

That shield repaint looks really good. But..... now Cap looks far too clean. Ya might have to distress him a bit too. :-D

My shield flaked so I completely stripped all the paint away. I then repainted the blue and red parts and then added some severe weathering to the shield. Here is the end result :)

areputuq.jpg

Nice work on the shield, that looks great. I agree with the others, can't have a worn out shield with a bright and shiny Cap, should dirty him up a bit. Nicely don!

Nice work on the shield, that looks great. I agree with the others, can't have a worn out shield with a bright and shiny Cap, should dirty him up a bit. Nicely don!

Thanks my man! To be honest, it was a easy decision to customize the shield because it already completely flaked on me. It's a much harder decision to weather my figure just to match the shield. I'm torn if I should do it or not.

Back