Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks my man! To be honest, it was a easy decision to customize the shield because it already completely flaked on me. It's a much harder decision to weather my figure just to match the shield. I'm torn if I should do it or not.

I definitely agree on that. But if you do half as good on the fig as you did on the shield, you'll have an epic dispaly piece. And we all know Cap's seen his share of battles, you'll have the figure that shows it! Either way, it looks fantastic!!

I definitely agree on that. But if you do half as good on the fig as you did on the shield, you'll have an epic dispaly piece. And we all know Cap's seen his share of battles, you'll have the figure that shows it! Either way, it looks fantastic!!

You my friend have single handedly convinced me to do it lol

I'll do it up tomorrow and post pics here :)

Love this fig!
e6ypaqa3.jpg

Here it is...i **** my pants before doing it, but it came out pretty good :)

Completely weathered First Avenger! Just looking at him you know he just kicked some serious ass lol

6uja8a4y.jpg

jejajaje.jpg

ynydymah.jpg

Last edited:
Nice photo, they look pretty good displayed together, thinking now I might have to try and pick up this figure to complete the set :slap

Yeah same here, this one and the Star Spangled man are the only ones I'm missing, although I'd only get SSM if someone offered it to me for free and even then its iffy

@baggins and brainiac : thanks dude. Now I am waiting for winter soldier ca to be displayed together with them. :)

Back