Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spoke to the seller, I'm returning the figure for a refund :( I think I may just get the new STRIKE set when it's out. Pity as it really is a great figure!

Just spoke to the seller, I'm returning the figure for a refund :( I think I may just get the new STRIKE set when it's out. Pity as it really is a great figure!

sorry to hear that man, it's a really great figure. if you prefer to wait the avengers 2 suit is much nicer than the stryke team cap suit and incoporates the traditional red white and blue with the stryke suit. Go to the age of ultron thread for latest cap suit pics.

sorry to hear that man, it's a really great figure. if you prefer to wait the avengers 2 suit is much nicer than the stryke team cap suit and incoporates the traditional red white and blue with the stryke suit. Go to the age of ultron thread for latest cap suit pics.

Good idea ;) I was hoping to get the Golden Age one but stupidly hesitated. (I'm still on the wait list for what it's worth). I thought it'd be cool to get the original as an alternative as I loved the first film and I really like the look with the holster and machine gun.

Good idea ;) I was hoping to get the Golden Age one but stupidly hesitated. (I'm still on the wait list for what it's worth). I thought it'd be cool to get the original as an alternative as I loved the first film and I really like the look with the holster and machine gun.

well then wait and keep looking! you may find a deal here and there.

Yup. I was able to get one here for under $200.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

As always the problem I personally have is that I live in the UK, There's plenty of UK based sellers that will sell for a lower than eBay amount but the problem is always going to be quality control. I bought a Sideshow Cobra Commander that had some damage, as it came direct from the US Sideshow I got replacement parts from them without any fuss. I was lucky that the seller this time was willing to give me a refund (He did offer me a replacement too).

As always the problem I personally have is that I live in the UK, There's plenty of UK based sellers that will sell for a lower than eBay amount but the problem is always going to be quality control. I bought a Sideshow Cobra Commander that had some damage, as it came direct from the US Sideshow I got replacement parts from them without any fuss. I was lucky that the seller this time was willing to give me a refund (He did offer me a replacement too).

if you're not too fussy with MIB buy one that has been opened and inspected before! i was in the UK for about a year just months ago and there are many good dealers there, there's a facebook page for 1/6. PM me for details if you're interested mate! I got some great deals there and people on the page are really nice, well most.

if you're not too fussy with MIB buy one that has been opened and inspected before! i was in the UK for about a year just months ago and there are many good dealers there, there's a facebook page for 1/6. PM me for details if you're interested mate! I got some great deals there and people on the page are really nice, well most.

Cheers! Funnily enough there was one on eBay UK for a fair price, problem was the shield had started to flake! That's why I went for a new one! It's a good idea though, I think my best option is to buy one where the seller is using real pics rather than stock photos!

I already own this figure but my friend wants to trade his one for my extra PAK MGS1 Solid Snake MISB. Man I'm gonna jump on it.

playin around w/ some photoshop...

WOW I love this pic! I tried to this same pic back in the day and it came out like CRAP! lol

This figure will always be special to me as it was my first Hot Toy that I purchased for $120 second hand from a guy on Kijiji.

Great deal if I may say so myself :)

I'm really thinking about getting this for my FA Cap. Looks awesome actually
he2utu8e.jpg

Nice!!!! That's a great image!

Thx Barry!

WOW I love this pic! I tried to this same pic back in the day and it came out like CRAP! lol

This figure will always be special to me as it was my first Hot Toy that I purchased for $120 second hand from a guy on Kijiji.

Great deal if I may say so myself :)

Thx! Hardest part was getting the stupid text to look something close like the poster!

Wish I'd picked this figure up. Going to try and luck out with a Golden Age version when it's ready for pre-order.

Back